All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this is all we need to see from the TS as he is making the most stupid of stupid arguments that you will never see a Trump lawyer argue in court EVER.

the above is absolutely false and nothing in the law supports it. the PRA explicitly says that is not true. the espionage act and others criminalize what Trump did proving it is not true.

But dersp gonna derp and keep on repeating derp stuff.

"NARA does not have the authority to designate materials as
“Presidential records,”"

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2010cv1834-13

Now "derp" on that court ruling from years past, Derp Boi! You ever hear of precedence? It's how the American court system works, Bubba.

If anyone should be charged under The Espionage Act, it should be Biden for giving China access to most of our military tech that he just up and left in Afghanistan so the

Taliban could sell 1-2 of everything to the Chinese to reverse engineer. Not destroyed, not brought home, left there.

Bitch.

Last edited:
“Presidential records,”"

Now derp on that court ruling from years past. Derp! You ever hear of precedence? It's how the American court system works, Bubba.

Precedent you dumb fucking hillbilly. That case was a smackdown to Judicial Watch, not a ruling that NARA does not have that authority. Because they don't. They can request things, but they need to courts to intervene when they do. You know who judicial watch is? ROTFLMFAO!!!! Goddamn you are dumb. It's just amazing.

Precedent you dumb fucking hillbilly. That case was a smackdown to Judicial Watch, not a ruling that NARA does not have that authority. Because they don't. They can request things, but they need to courts to intervene when they do. You know who judicial watch is? ROTFLMFAO!!!! Goddamn you are dumb. It's just amazing.

Yes, you are amazingly overconfident of the intelligence that you possess.

Words mean things, guy.

Yes, you are amazingly overconfident of the intelligence that you possess.

Words mean things, guy.

Yes. There is no relationship between this case and the topic of this thread. NONE. It is a very narrow ruling that the court cannot compel NARA to pass judgement on documents requested under FOIA but not in their possession. But you are such a simpleton that you see those words and post, without even reading what you posted. Because you are lazy and stupid. NARA requested documents from Trump. The request was specific. SOMEONE (Jared Kushner, cough, cough) informed DOJ that Trump had not provided the records that were requested. He hid them.

Trump also DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE WHAT IS OR IS NOT A PRESIDENTIAL RECORD.

Yes. There is no relationship between this case and the topic of this thread. NONE. It is a very narrow ruling that the court cannot compel NARA to pass judgement on documents requested under FOIA. But you are such a simpleton that you see those words and post, without even reading what you posted. Because you are lazy and stupid.

:wrongkiddo:

Slander will get you nowhere.

Explain how specifically this case relates to the Trump document case. Be specific.

"Thus, the PRA requires the President to “maintain records documenting the
policies, activities, and decisions of his administration,” but “leav[es] the implementation of such
a requirement in the President’s hands.” Id., citing 44 U.S.C. § 2203(a)."

"The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. "

“[a]lthough the President must
notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the
authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.” Id., citing H.R. Rep. No. 95-1487, at 13
(1978), reprinted in 1978 U.S.C.C.A.N. at 5744. "

"Since the President is completely entrusted
with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it
would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less
authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records."

Now, whatchu got? :cool:

Last edited:
"Thus, the PRA requires the President to “maintain records documenting the
policies, activities, and decisions of his administration,” but “leav[es] the implementation of such
a requirement in the President’s hands.” Id., citing 44 U.S.C. § 2203(a)."

"The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. "

“[a]lthough the President must
notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the
authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.” Id., citing H.R. Rep. No. 95-1487, at 13
(1978), reprinted in 1978 U.S.C.C.A.N. at 5744. "

"Since the President is completely entrusted
with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it
would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less
authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records."

Now, whatchu got? :cool:

Trump was not in office. He no longer had any authority to destroy or steal any records.

Next?

Trump was not in office.

Which word are you having trouble with. I can point you to a dictionary if necessary.

"That he had during his time in office", you fucking retard.

It's just like a leftist shitbag to try and twist words.

Nah, fuck you. I'm from the world of literality.

The whole case was referring to an ex-president, you fucktard.

"That he had during his time in office", you fucking retard.

It's just like a leftist shitbag to try and twist words.

Nah, fuck you. I'm from the world of literality.

The whole case was referring to an ex-president, you fucktard.

Nope. READ YOU FUCKWIT. He has the power WHILE HE IS IN OFFICE. He does not have that power AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE. The request was made after Trump left office. Your stupidity is like a force of nature. Just wow.

My God your stupidity makes my head hurt. the case says that a court cannot compel NARA to review records not in their possession and declare that they are Presidential records. They lack that authority. Since they were sued for failing to do what they are not legally allowed to do, the case was dismissed. NARA AT NO TIME MADE A DECISION ABOUT WHETHER THE RECORDS TRUMP TOOK FELL UNDER THE ACT. You are a complete fucking simpleton. There are no layers. You are just stupid through and through.

Nope. READ YOU FUCKWIT. He has the power WHILE HE IS IN OFFICE. He does not have that power AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE. The request was made after Trump left office. Your stupidity is like a force of nature. Just wow.

My God your stupidity makes my head hurt. the case says that a court cannot compel NARA to review records not in their possession and declare that they are Presidential records. They lack that authority. Since they were sued for failing to do what they are not legally allowed to do, the case was dismissed. NARA AT NO TIME MADE A DECISION ABOUT WHETHER THE RECORDS TRUMP TOOK FELL UNDER THE ACT. You are a complete fucking simpleton. There are no layers. You are just stupid through and through.

The links I provided were from court cases way before Trump even thought about running for office, moron.

However, they do apply to his case, or is there supposed to be unequal application of the law?

As for the bolded, yes. What makes you think they can for Trump and not others?

What has changed about the law?

Last edited:
The links I provided were from court cases way before Trump even thought about running for office, moron.

However, they do apply to his case, or is there supposed to be unequal application of the law?

It does not apply to his case because NARA DID NOT MAKE ANY JUDGEMENT ABOUT WHAT WAS A PRESIDENTIAL RECORD.

Goddamn you are an idiot.

It does not apply to his case because NARA DID NOT MAKE ANY JUDGEMENT ABOUT WHAT WAS A PRESIDENTIAL RECORD.

Goddamn you are an idiot.

So why did they demand his documents? Obviously they did arbitrarily make some kind of judgement such as that in 2021-22

Contrary to case law and precedent prior.

Judgement NARA had no authority to make.

“Presidential records,”"

Now "derp" on that court ruling from years past, Derp Boi! You ever hear of precedence? It's how the American court system works, Bubba.

If anyone should be charged under The Espionage Act, it should be Biden for giving China access to most of our military tech that he just up and left in Afghanistan so the

Taliban could sell 1-2 of everything to the Chinese to reverse engineer. Not destroyed, not brought home, left there.

Bitch.

Those tapes were deemed personal records of Clinton’s. Not Presidential Records.

Trump is not charged with anything regarding Presidential Records. He is charged with withholding classified documents.

Guilty!

Nope. They don’t apply. What DOES apply is the Espionage Act, which he violated.

Nope. They don’t apply. What DOES apply is the Espionage Act, which he violated.

The president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified or not. That charge is going nowhere, and if it does, there will be Civil War again.

And there will be many bad things happening that I'd rather not see.

If you want to start charging presidents for espionage, start with Clinton for giving our missile tech to the Chinese or Biden for giving our enemies everything they need to know about

how our military works by leaving it all in Afghanistan.

Trump never did anything like that.

Last edited:
The president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified or not. That charge is going nowhere, and if it does, there will be Civil War again.

And there will be many bad things happening that I'd rather not see.

Wrong again, stupid fuck.

Outside minus 2 standard deviations on the IQ Bell Curve.

At least you’re consistent.

And, BTW, consistent in your laughable predictions

Back