All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll give you you probably haven't. CNN or MSNBC then. :tongout:

I'll use a CNN link from time to time, not for anything serious, though.

"Leaving Site" seems to be a recurring theme with you. What's up with that? :dunno:

Link? Liar.

You on the other hand.

LOL.

Link? Liar.

You on the other hand.

LOL.

derp.gif

Oh, so you just talk shit and never post any links, is that what you're sayin'?

If they were not his, why did he already have them, dipshit? :rolleyes:

What started this thing was Biden demanding Trump's documents, something no other president has ever done.

It was done so then naturally Trump would balk and then they can say "Oh, he refused to give them to the FBI".

Biden didn't need Trump's stuff to conduct his business, this was done as an attack from an incumbent president.

If Trump had done the same to Obama, you tards would be squealing like stuck pigs and rioting in the streets and burning things.

Ruh roh. The ever nonexistent “if/would” bullshit again.

Know what that means? It means you’re getting your ass kicked. Again. Still.

Just more lefty hypocrisy they have proven they won't pay attention to and will ignore the timeline of. While he was playing that card, he told us that there is "no possible way it should be there", etc. he had SCI information right next to his car, for over four years, shoot he had decades and decades of classified info just lying about his house from times where he had no reasonable way to have the information lying about his house as it was illegal to take it from the SCIF that would be the only place he had access to it.

"They were locked in my garage, so it's not like they were out in the street." was his excuse, this was info from the Obama administration, so sitting there for some time with no secret service or anything. Just in the garage, where his drug addled son and pretty much anyone could get to it. Unlike say, the last President's home that actually does have locked doors and secret service guarding it and it wasn't like that info was "out in the street"...

LOL.

Hypocrite much, Brandon?

It went from being "beyond irresponsible" to suddenly, "Well I reported it immediately"... Except you didn't. Some of that stuff was nearly 50 years old, classified information that was sitting in his house from the frickin' 70s.

Divert all you want, Sally.

Of all the felonies Trump is charged with, the documents are probably the surest bet.

They had no right to.

The president designates what's personal and what goes into NARA records for FOIA, not the other way around.

Now, the incumbent president can say he needs the former president's documents to do his job properly, which was never done before,

and the loophole they exploited for this "documents" kerfluffle.

^Outside -2 standard deviations.

Not ex-Presidents, stupid fuck.

Quit reading your RW garbage sites. They’re lying to you.

I was actually reading these things:

https://sgp.fas.org/bush/eoamend.html

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2010cv1834-13

https://www.archives.gov/isoo/policy-documents/cnsi-eo.html

You know, case precendents and laws and things like that. :dunno:

"NARA does not have the authority to designate materials as
“Presidential records,”"

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2010cv1834-13

Last edited:
Dude, why are you obsessed with dildos? What a sick fuck you must be. Maybe you should try a different website. I'm sure there are videos that can get you off.

If you can find one post where I linked to a Daily KOS article, I will leave the site.

Link? Liar.

You on the other hand.

LOL.

No, you said 'leave the site' was a theme with me.

Link? Liar.

Ask and ye shall receive.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=5788706#post5788706

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=5788785#post5788785

When you enter the administration, you are given a class on what you can and can't do. The procedures for classifying and declassifying are explained clearly. Trump was told how it works. He now claims ,stupidly, that he could declassify by thinking about it. That is profoundly stupid. Anyone with firing neurons can understand that that ability would be the end of the entire system. It cannot work that way. If you cannot know what is classified without calling the president to see if he magically declassified something, the system ends. Saying he could think things into being classified or unclassified was the best out he could think of. It is simply stupid. But he knew Trumpys would swallow it. They wait for a Trump lie that they can use like it makes sense, even on a superficial level. It was a clumsy attempt to save himself from the crimes he knows he did.

Just so people know, all the "Trump Classified Document" stuff was started by Biden, or rather his handlers specifically to get the shitball rolling downhill so they could

go after Trump.

What is amounts to, is that Biden demanded the documents Trump had after he left office, which is unprecedented in America.

And no, he did not need Trump's documents to execute the duties of his office, that's a crock of shit.

" Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question ,
as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022. "

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.1_7.pdf

None of that was necessary, at all.

If Biden never wrongfully demanded Trump's stuff, there would be no basis for any prosecution whatsoever.

Yep.

When you enter the administration, you are given a class on what you can and can't do. The procedures for classifying and declassifying are explained clearly. Trump was told how it works. He now claims ,stupidly, that he could declassify by thinking about it. That is profoundly stupid. Anyone with firing neurons can understand that that ability would be the end of the entire system. It cannot work that way. If you cannot know what is classified without calling the president to see if he magically declassified something, the system ends. Saying he could think things into being classified or unclassified was the best out he could think of. It is simply stupid. But he knew Trumpys would swallow it. They wait for a Trump lie that they can use like it makes sense, even on a superficial level. It was a clumsy attempt to save himself from the crimes he knows he did.

No crimes, Nerdsperg is a TDS-addled moron.

All presidents have kept paperwork from when they were in office forever.

Prosecuting one for doing so is batshit insane.

You might want to click on those links before you post them. Because now you look like a fucking moron. Congrats!!

austin-powers.gif

Other people can do so and see what I'm talking about.

You? Your head is so far up your ass and you are so un self-aware that you probably will never realize a damn thing.

austin-powers.gif

Other people can do so and see what I'm talking about.

You? Your head is so far up your ass and you are so un self-aware that you probably will never realize a damn thing.

I know. I was trying to keep you from looking like a fucking moron, but that's just too large a task, even for me. The only mention in those two posts was the ONE YOU RESPONDED TO, you goddamn dimwit..

I know. I was trying to keep you from looking like a fucking moron, but that's just too large a task, even for me. The only mention in those two posts was the ONE YOU RESPONDED TO, you goddamn dimwit..

Why do you continue to spar with me and fail? You're like The Black Knight.

Back