All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The National Archives, you stupid fuck.

They had no right to.

The president designates what's personal and what goes into NARA records for FOIA, not the other way around.

Now, the incumbent president can say he needs the former president's documents to do his job properly, which was never done before,

and that was the loophole they exploited for this "documents" kerfluffle.

Last edited:
Just more lefty hypocrisy they have proven they won't pay attention to and will ignore the timeline of. While he was playing that card, he told us that there is "no possible way it should be there", etc. he had SCI information right next to his car, for over four years, shoot he had decades and decades of classified info just lying about his house from times where he had no reasonable way to have the information lying about his house as it was illegal to take it from the SCIF that would be the only place he had access to it.

"They were locked in my garage, so it's not like they were out in the street." was his excuse, this was info from the Obama administration, so sitting there for some time with no secret service or anything. Just in the garage, where his drug addled son and pretty much anyone could get to it. Unlike say, the last President's home that actually does have locked doors and secret service guarding it and it wasn't like that info was "out in the street"...

LOL.

Hypocrite much, Brandon?

It went from being "beyond irresponsible" to suddenly, "Well I reported it immediately"... Except you didn't. Some of that stuff was nearly 50 years old, classified information that was sitting in his house from the frickin' 70s.

Things he shouldn't have had because he was a Senator.

Things he shouldn't have had because he was a Senator.

Yes. It is illegal for a Senator to remove the information from the SCIF, yet he scattered it about as if it didn't matter to him, just another bookmark... illegally obtained and stored classified info, just sitting about the house. But it was "beyond irresponsible" for a former president to have information that the law gives him a certain amount of time to go through to determine what is personal and what is not, and somehow not "beyond irresponsible" for a Senator to scatter about his house as if it were decorative pieces selected for their appearance.

They had no right to.

The president designates what's personal and what goes into NARA records for FOIA, not the other way around.

Now, the incumbent president can say he needs the former president's documents to do his job properly, which was never done before,

and the loophole they exploited for this "documents" kerfluffle.

Yes, they did. I don't give a fuck about your uneducated opinion. I stated a fact. They asked for records. Trump returned fifteen boxes and kept way more. Then a lawfully issued subpoena was served, and Trump tried to hide those documents. Why are you hiding something that belongs to you? Is Trump stupid? Do you hide your little tin badge from people? How about your stick pony? Or your tiny little cowboy hat?

Yes, they did. I don't give a fuck about your uneducated opinion. I stated a fact. They asked for records. Trump returned fifteen boxes and kept way more. Then a lawfully issued subpoena was served, and Trump tried to hide those documents. Why are you hiding something that belongs to you? Is Trump stupid? Do you hide your little tin badge from people? How about your stick pony? Or your tiny little cowboy hat?

Why do you hide a big black dildo up your ass?

Why ask why? Bud Dry.

Here's the thing, Cuntfart. Trump was well within his rights to not listen to NARA, but the president does have the right to request documents from the former

president, so Biden's administration instigated that (which has never happened before, ever) in order to get the whole documents kerfluffle rolling downhill, on purpose.

Biden didn't need Trump's stuff, he needed to request it like he did in order for Trump having his own stuff to start being illegal.

I doubt Biden even did that personally, certain that his puppetmasters did. Not that he wouldn't if he was still cognizant, he's that crooked, but his cognizant ship sailed years

ago.

Last edited:
Why do you hide a big black dildo up your ass?

Why ask why? Bud Dry.

Dude, why are you obsessed with dildos? What a sick fuck you must be. Maybe you should try a different website. I'm sure there are videos that can get you off.

Dude, why are you obsessed with dildos? What a sick fuck you must be. Maybe you should try a different website. I'm sure there are videos that can get you off.
dr-cox-giggling.gif

And miss bitchsmacking you with facts? Hah! I find it enjoyable. :D

Onnnk! Your drivel is proven incorrect by the OP link. Idjit.

No, he is correct, no where in your link does it say President Biden demanded the files, in fact, in eighteen pages, Biden’s name is mentioned once, and only in terms of him delegating any concern to the Justice Dept

No, he is correct, no where in your link does it say President Biden demanded the files, in fact, in eighteen pages, Biden’s name is mentioned once, and only in terms of him delegating any concern to the Justice Dept

Beat me to it. He literally posted a document that proves his OP is a lie. And then switches the topic to dildos. He is one weird motherfucker. And stupid.

"Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question ,
as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.1_7.pdf

Who's the incumbent president on May 12, 2022, Anchovies?

FYI, it's the last sentence right above the last paragraph on page 9 of 18. :rolleyes:

"Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question ,
as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.1_7.pdf

Who's the incumbent president, Anchovies?

FYI, it's the last sentence right above the last paragraph on page 9 of 18. :rolleyes:

"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported "protective asse1tion of executive privilege." See 36 C.F.R. § l 270.44(f)(3). Accordingly, I have consulted with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel to inform my "determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege." Exec. Order No. 13,489, § 4(a). "

Aren't you late for your remedial reading class? Or is it the anger management class you are later for?

"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported "protective asse1tion of executive privilege." See 36 C.F.R. § l 270.44(f)(3). Accordingly, I have consulted with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel to inform my "determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege." Exec. Order No. 13,489, § 4(a). "

Aren't you late for your remedial reading class? Or is it the anger management class you are later for?

You need to bone up on comprehension a little bit more. Ofc, at this late stage in the game, it's probably not going to happen for you.

Your snippet of the judge's opinion is irrelevant to the OP claim.

434.jpg

Forget it, once they step in it, they’ll never admit it

Especially this guy. He hasn't had an independent thought in...... well probably never.

Projection! :awesome:

Hey, you ever wonder why I use real documentation instead of propaganda links most of the time, fucktard?

Of course you didn't. Now go post some DailyKos shit and and fuck off! :fu:

Too bad you goobers can't dispute the source, huh? :laugh:

Projection! :awesome:

Hey, you ever wonder why I use real documentation instead of propaganda links most of the time, fucktard?

Of course you didn't. Now go post some DailyKos shit and and fuck off! :fu:

If you can find one post where I linked to a Daily KOS article, I will leave the site.

If you can find one post where I linked to a Daily KOS article, I will leave the site.

I'll give you you probably haven't. CNN or MSNBC then. :tongout:

I'll use a CNN link from time to time, not for anything serious, though.

"Leaving Site" seems to be a recurring theme with you. What's up with that? :dunno:

It's within the law for the president to keep anything he deems his.

this is all we need to see from the TS as he is making the most stupid of stupid arguments that you will never see a Trump lawyer argue in court EVER.

the above is absolutely false and nothing in the law supports it. the PRA explicitly says that is not true. the espionage act and others criminalize what Trump did proving it is not true.

But dersp gonna derp and keep on repeating derp stuff.

Back