Almost tis the season for

I just could not kill animals

I cant even watch them eat each other onn tv

I can understand that, hunting isn't for everybody. I don't like to see animals suffer either and so it's why if you do hunt that you know what you're doing and you take it seriously.

but do you ever ask yourself why killing is fun for you

I wouldn't describe the killing part as fun like fun in the same way as other hobbies and interests of mine, but more of a combination of excitement, bonding, learning, and satisfaction. It's exciting to go out in the woods and do something so primitive and instinctual. It's bonding because you get to spend time with your family or friends that go with you. You learn because you learn from mistakes that you make and how to do things better while out there. And satisfaction knowing that you have secured good food for yourself or others that you didn't have to rely on anyone else for. Does that make sense?

The season of insane blood lust slaughter is upon us.
Keep your pets and kids indoors.

These people kill and watch suffering for fun.

I like to hunt and fish, I was raised on it and I really enjoy it. I eat meat and was taught to know where my food comes from and to be a part of it. I see hunting and fishing as a genuine connection to the food that I eat. Do you all eat beef, chicken and other birds, pork, fish?

humans are omnivores

I eat meat

I have fished

its not my fav

I just cant imagine combining killing things with fun

fish.jpg

This is me and my dad on our property with fish that we caught. Is this more cruel or less cruel to you all than it is buying the same fish at a restaurant for dinner or packaged at a store? Is it different than killing a deer or duck?

Very popular here.

So is dog fighting.

2816358_orig.jpg

View attachment 3349

This is me and my dad on our property with fish that we caught. Is this more cruel or less cruel to you all than it is buying the same fish at a restaurant for dinner or packaged at a store? Is it different than killing a deer or duck?

Some folks can't seperate pets from livestock. Fortunately for them there are ranchers and watermen.

I choose not to dig graves too

Its not fun

Its why we pay others to do it

Do you enjoy a good burger or steak? Does it please you when you do? Couldn't the argument be made based on how you are questioning me that any enjoyment of a meat related meal could be considered cruel or endorsing cruelty on your part then? Paying someone else to produce a fish dinner when I can go catch the fish, process the fish, and cook the fish myself just doesn't appeal to me. I do go out to restaurants too obviously but i'd rather do it myself since I know where it's coming from and how it was killed and processed.

Back