Almost tis the season for

Once again, no one is arguing that. What is being argued is whether or not we hunters enjoy killing. I don't enjoy the killing. I am not against it. I do it. But your insistence that I enjoy it is a lie. Not to mention it is laughable that you claim to know how I feel about something.

I am allowed to find your killing activities unpleasant

thanks

the other side needs to be heard

most people don't find ways of incorporating killing things in their family outings

thanks

the other side needs to be heard

most people don't find ways of incorporating killing things in their family outings

Just please keep in mind that the primary reason people hunt is for the food that comes from that kill. One good deer can provide months of food for the cost of a bullet as opposed to the hundreds of dollars you'd spend over those same months for meat like beef.

Just please keep in mind that the primary reason people hunt is for the food that comes from that kill. One good deer can provide months of food for the cost of a bullet as opposed to the hundreds of dollars you'd spend over those same months for meat like beef.

The other purpose of hunting is wildlife conservation.
Loss of habitat is a constant problem. Failure to manage populations results in property damage, risk of harm (boar are very dangerous) as well as starvation.
Hunting responsibly is humane, eco-friendly and just plain necessary.
The protein and exerience are gravy.

The other purpose of hunting is wildlife conservation.
Loss of habitat is a constant problem. Failure to manage populations results in property damage, risk of harm (boar are very dangerous) as well as starvation.
Hunting responsibly is humane, eco-friendly and just plain necessary.
The protein and exerience are gravy.

You're right

Back