Almost tis the season for

its not there huh winter born

listen to what people actually say idiot

people who hunt for fun like to kill

I find it really creepy

As I grow older I am more and more drawn towards vegetarianism, though I have shot and eaten animals in my time (but only small ones - here killing animals was intended to be an upper-class monopoly, and poaching was our big form of class-struggle in normal years). I like to eat vegetables I have grown, and used to prefer milk from our (few) cows when I was young, but my stomach revolted at getting down a pig I used to feed, and had named. Cultures differ, and here hunting is 'the pursuit of the uneatable by the unspeakable'. I think, though, that I was so brought up to regard only meat as 'real' food that I am probably beyond saving.

where did I say that you fucking liar

You want to "cull" the deer (or other animal). You dislike hunters. How else would your remarks be interpreted?

And just by way of FYI, the numbers of animals that need to be "culled" is significant. Off the top of my head, I know the facts and figures for only one state, Alabama. The deer population is estimated to be around 1.5 million animals. To maintain a stable herd, wildlife biologists say we should "cull" roughly 1/3 of the animals annually. So how does one "cull" 500,000 animals? How about hunting? People pay money (in various ways) to hunt deer.

its not there huh winter born

listen to what people actually say idiot

people who hunt for fun like to kill

I find it really creepy

Really? Which hunters have said they enjoy the killing? I have seen several that say the killing is not what they enjoy, but you CHOOSE to ignore that. If they do as you suggest, and hunt without killing, the deer overpopulate and create an environmental nightmare of starving animals, unhealthy ecosystems, and even more deer related auto accidents.

Which hunters have said they enjoy the killing?

we already do call it that sociopath

/whoosh.......let me be blunt, Desh.......you raised objections on this thread to Norah's mention of the upcoming hunting season.......then you said we should have something else instead.......now you have pointed out that this thing you want is called the "hunting season".......you are either incredibly stupid........or incredibly stupid.........

we are omnivores

designed by nature to eat meat

I find hunting undoable

I would rather support humain raising of meat sources

/whoosh.......let me be blunt, Desh.......you raised objections on this thread to Norah's mention of the upcoming hunting season.......then you said we should have something else instead.......now you have pointed out that this thing you want is called the "hunting season".......you are either incredibly stupid........or incredibly stupid.........

where did I ever say hunting should end you fucking brain dead liar

Really? Which hunters have said they enjoy the killing? I have seen several that say the killing is not what they enjoy, but you CHOOSE to ignore that. If they do as you suggest, and hunt without killing, the deer overpopulate and create an environmental nightmare of starving animals, unhealthy ecosystems, and even more deer related auto accidents.

they like the killing

or they would not do it

why did you lie about what I said asshole

they like the killing

or they would not do it

People have given you reasons they enjoy hunting. You choose to ignore what they say. I also get a great deal of personal satisfaction from knowing I am a vital part of maintaining the balance in the ecosystem. I go to some lengths to insure a quick, humane harvest. And I enjoy the more healthful meat. My friends and family also enjoy it.

go fuck your self you lying shit head maggot brain

Be as mad as you like. He is correct. The modern meat industry is far more horrific than any hunting system. Animals are treated like shit. They are injected with steroids, antibiotics, and hormones. All of which you eat. And, by paying them, you are supporting such actions. You don't want to kill, but you have. I problem paying someone to abuse and kill animals for you.

Back