Almost tis the season for

no killing means no hunting

No killing also means no meat industry of any kind. There are millions of cows slaughtered every year to satisfy the demand for beef in the US and the number for chicken is even higher. Is your only concern that I enjoy going hunting or is it the death of the animal? If it's the death of the animal then how do you justify the meat industry? If it's whether I enjoy hunting or not why does it matter to you?

No killing also means no meat industry of any kind. There are millions of cows slaughtered every year to satisfy the demand for beef in the US and the number for chicken is even higher. Is your only concern that I enjoy going hunting or is it the death of the animal? If it's the death of the animal then how do you justify the meat industry? If it's whether I enjoy hunting or not why does it matter to you?

like I said from the very start

you kill for fun

face who you are

no killing means no hunting

Once again, no one is arguing that. What is being argued is whether or not we hunters enjoy killing. I don't enjoy the killing. I am not against it. I do it. But your insistence that I enjoy it is a lie. Not to mention it is laughable that you claim to know how I feel about something.

Back