Almost tis the season for

Wrong! Black Lives Matter!!

wait a minute.....we have a problem....
20929f39f5828274a593be2b0eb966f4.jpg

nope

allowing you blood lusters to cull once in awhile

Luckily, even elected officials are not as ignorant about the topic as you are. The special fees, taxes and license costs paid by hunters and fishermen carry the bulk of the load in state conservation efforts. But you don't give a damn about the actual environment, as long as no animals are murdered! I've seen animals starve and falling ill because of overpopulation. It is far worse than any of the deaths I have caused while hunting. But, again, you don't give a damn about that.

How about helping fight hunger, especially among the homeless? Hunters have donated tens of millions of meals worth of low fat, preservative free, low cholesterol, high protein meat to food banks and shelters. Maybe that doesn't matter as much as whether or not someone "enjoys killing".

Spew on. You will never have the power to stop hunting. So I will simply chuckle and continue to hunt. Might pull the last of the venison out of my freezer tonight. Mmmmm, Bambi is delicious!!

Luckily, even elected officials are not as ignorant about the topic as you are. The special fees, taxes and license costs paid by hunters and fishermen carry the bulk of the load in state conservation efforts. But you don't give a damn about the actual environment, as long as no animals are murdered! I've seen animals starve and falling ill because of overpopulation. It is far worse than any of the deaths I have caused while hunting. But, again, you don't give a damn about that.

How about helping fight hunger, especially among the homeless? Hunters have donated tens of millions of meals worth of low fat, preservative free, low cholesterol, high protein meat to food banks and shelters. Maybe that doesn't matter as much as whether or not someone "enjoys killing".

Spew on. You will never have the power to stop hunting. So I will simply chuckle and continue to hunt. Might pull the last of the venison out of my freezer tonight. Mmmmm, Bambi is delicious!!

Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD): a spongiform encephalopathy (prion disease) in deer or elk that is closely related to mad cow disease, scrapie in sheep, and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in humans.

YUMMY!

So you want to PAY someone to kill deer, and lose millions in revenue, because you insist all hunters enjoy killing? That is simply ridiculous.

And how would you determine that those you pay to cull the deer didn't enjoy it?

where did I say that you fucking liar

dear fucking idiot

where did I call for an end to hunting

fuck you very much

Back