Almost tis the season for

Im very much ok with someone not being comfortable hunting and killing their own food. Its not for everybody and thats perfectly ok. But just don't forget that if you eat meat then that animal had to be killed first, even the hamburger on your pizza. I buy food like most people do but I also hunt when I'm able to as well, and thats ok too.

Im very much ok with someone not being comfortable hunting and killing their own food. Its not for everybody and thats perfectly ok. But just don't forget that if you eat meat then that animal had to be killed first, even the hamburger on your pizza. I buy food like most people do but I also hunt when I'm able to as well, and thats ok too.

not the point

quit pretending you have kill for fun to teach me that

Its really rude

its a right wing lie designed to insult me

that is all it is

remember that next time someone you know pretends it has any real meaning

its a right wing lie designed to insult me

that is all it is

remember that next time someone you know pretends it has any real meaning

come on Desh, you know we don't need to lie to insult you.......all we have to do is quote you and sit back until people notice how idiotic you sound.......

Do you like to kill things Pastor Pimp?

I can take it either way......I have hunted, I have fished, I have cleaned chickens after cutting their heads off when I was growing up on the farm.......I have bought meat in a grocery store.....the latter is more convenient......I'm not a vegan like yourself, I don't consider it a healthy lifestyle......don't you ever miss the taste of a good hamburger, BucKKKle?......or like Desh, do you just satisfy yourself with an occasional fetus.......

culling

there are those who kill the beef and other meat

those people don't kill for fun

you people who hunt kill for fun

its fact

I can take it either way......I have hunted, I have fished, I have cleaned chickens after cutting their heads off when I was growing up on the farm.......I have bought meat in a grocery store.....the latter is more convenient......I'm not a vegan like yourself, I don't consider it a healthy lifestyle......don't you ever miss the taste of a good hamburger, BucKKKle?......or like Desh, do you just satisfy yourself with an occasional fetus.......

fucking liebot

culling

there are those who kill the beef and other meat

those people don't kill for fun

you people who hunt kill for fun

its fact

So you want to PAY someone to kill deer, and lose millions in revenue, because you insist all hunters enjoy killing? That is simply ridiculous.

And how would you determine that those you pay to cull the deer didn't enjoy it?

Back