Almost tis the season for

I don't know why you have to act like this but we aren't doing anything wrong when we go hunting.yes you are I don't kill things and leave it to rot or just to see it die and waste the animal. I'm not that type of person. The meat can last for months which saves money as well. I don't find joy in killing but I do find joy in the hunting with my family and then eating it.

you chose it

It is not needed

take a hike and gather mushrooms

you killers need to stop insulting us non killers by pretending you better than us

You are projecting now. You haven't the first clue what you are talking about

I buy food. I don't raise cattle but I eat lots of beef.

You are the one passing judgement. I am fine with you not hunting your own food. It is difficult for city dwellers

That's what Dahmer said.

He got the thrill of the hunt and kill with the satisfaction of a good meal of novel meats as well.
I guess that makes it okay, huh?

I'm sorry but I don't know who or what that is so I cant agree or disagree. What I am saying is that without the animal dying it's impossible to eat it like we do. It doesn't matter if it's your burger from a fast food place or a deer from the woods both animals had to die for you to eat them. You don't eat meat and so to you it's all wrong and I respect your choice, but all i'm saying is that for the people that are against hunting because it kills an animal but are ok with domesticated animals being killed by the millions to stock stores and restaurants is very hypocritical.

I'm sorry but I don't know who or what that is so I cant agree or disagree. What I am saying is that without the animal dying it's impossible to eat it like we do. It doesn't matter if it's your burger from a fast food place or a deer from the woods both animals had to die for you to eat them. You don't eat meat and so to you it's all wrong and I respect your choice, but all i'm saying is that for the people that are against hunting because it kills an animal but are ok with domesticated animals being killed by the millions to stock stores and restaurants is very hypocritical.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Hunters are more like he than me.

??.....I thought you vicious mindless idiots were like peas in a pod.....

Like so much of what you think, Pastor Pimp, you thought wrong.

Like so many hunters Dahmer got a thrill from the hunt and a thrill from the kill. He ate the game he "harvested" and kept trophies of his prey to put on his wall to remind him of the thrill of the hunt.

I don't do those things.
Hunters like you do.

No, I'm nothing like him, and neither is anybody in my family, my friends, and almost all other people that hunt. Me going deer hunting on some November morning is not comparable to someone raping, murdering and eating another human being.

They are being idiots, don't feed the trolls.

No, I'm nothing like him, and neither is anybody in my family, my friends, and almost all other people that hunt. Me going deer hunting on some November morning is not comparable to someone raping, murdering and eating another human being.

You all get a thrill from the kill and eat your game.

Back