Almost tis the season for

what crap

who ever forgot

I'd be willing to bet that 9 out of 10 people that buy meat from a store never think once about how that animal was once alive, had parents, ran around, and was slaughtered and carved up to be in that little package. Most people just see it as any other product to buy in a store.

I dont revel in killing and make it family fun

You rely on your misconceptions. Yes there is an adrenaline rush when killing an animal.

When I bring down a majestic beast, I do two things. First I thank God for all of his majesty. Then I thank the animal. Not much goes to waste. I pretty much use everything.

and have money to buy food

your family chooses to kill for fun

You can not pretend that away

Most Humans dont find killing pleasurable

Keep in mind that I do buy food I buy it often especially right now when I'm on campus and hours from home, but when I'm home most of the meat I eat was either hunted or raised on our property. It wouldn't make sense to buy meat when you can provide it yourself.

you killers need to stop insulting us non killers by pretending you better than us

I don't think I'm better than you or anybody else. I made this topic because I just looking forward to hunting season because it means I get to eat different types of meat that I really like and that I get to spend time with my dad and usually my brother if he is in town.

oh I thought it was all about teaching others

admit your family finds joy in killing

I don't know why you have to act like this but we aren't doing anything wrong when we go hunting. I don't kill things and leave it to rot or just to see it die and waste the animal. I'm not that type of person. The meat can last for months which saves money as well. I don't find joy in killing but I do find joy in the hunting with my family and then eating it.

Back