Almost tis the season for

the septic tank does need emptying from time to time

why is killing more fun to you people when its unneeded

and you sick fucks make a fun family outing out of killing animals you don't need to kill for food

From a needs point of view does a person need store bought duck more than wild duck? Any meat product at a store or restaurant or at your dinner table that you personally took from the woods needed to be killed for it to be there for you to eat. Do you agree or disagree? You choose not to hunt for your own food since there are people that provide that for you. I understand that not everybody is comfortable seeing the animal die that you are about to eat, but very few people are upset about that death when they sit down to eat at the dinner table after making that store bought burger or that entree off the menu at a restaurant.

From a needs point of view does a person need store bought duck more than wild duck? Any meat product at a store or restaurant or at your dinner table that you personally took from the woods needed to be killed for it to be there for you to eat. Do you agree or disagree? You choose not to hunt for your own food since there are people that provide that for you. I understand that not everybody is comfortable seeing the animal die that you are about to eat, but very few people are upset about that death when they sit down to eat at the dinner table after making that store bought burger or that entree off the menu at a restaurant.

I do not hunt, but I sure love to eat meat.

everyone should see how their food gets to their plate.

everyone should see how their food gets to their plate.

I think so to. I don't think everyone should have to kill the animal or know how to field dress a deer, although it's good to know, but I do think everyone should have an understanding and respect for the process that so many people take for granted.

I think so to. I don't think everyone should have to kill the animal or know how to field dress a deer, although it's good to know, but I do think everyone should have an understanding and respect for the process that so many people take for granted.
I have quite a few friends from Texas who like to hunt. You have the darndest rabbits I've ever seen. The darn things have antlers

I have quite a few friends from Texas who like to hunt. You have the darndest rabbits I've ever seen. The darn things have antlers

We have them here in Colorado as well. They are actually a kind of hare not technically a rabbit.

sumoflam-jackalope-031.jpg

Here is a photo of one I took on my back lawn just last month.

1865zbfzzm5uyjpg693.jpg

Although they are getting rare, there are still some of them around.

do you really think most people don't know the chicken used to be alive

silliness

You would never understand because you are an idiot.

You could never fend for yourself if you had to. If the shit ever hit the fan you would be one of the first to die. There would be no market for a dried up old crack head who had her kids taken away

blood lust is not required for survival

this is how stupid and evil you are

and you sick fucks make a fun family outing out of killing animals you don't need to kill for food

The only things I kill that I don't eat are varmints like raccoons.

I eat rabbit. I eat squirrel. Deer. Bear. Elk. Moose. A couple of good sized deer can get me through an entire winter.

Bottom line is I can 100% provide for my basic needs (food, shelter and heat) on my own. Can you? Fuck no. If there were ever interruptions in the food supply you are fucked. I would let you starve to death.

Back