Almost tis the season for

It's mostly not. In hunting the kill is anticlimactic. It's the hunt that's fun and challenging. It gives you a greater appreciation and connection to your food to know what it is and where it came from and how it got to your plate.

One of the most troubling things I've ever experiences is butchering a hog. The hog knows...oh boy...this is it...their going to kill me...and they act accordingly. They freak out. They panic. They grieve. It's not a pleasant experience...but when all is said and done...those center cut chops sure are tasty. :)

you're supposed to kill it quickly, not give it time to go through the seven stages of grief.......

I hate fishing. Granted, I don't hunt, but it seems like it would be a good deal more fun than fishing. That said, when I accompany my friends, I can kick back and enjoy all of the beer that I provide to my heart's content. Probably wouldn't do that while hunting.

I loved taking my kids fishing......they always bragged that they caught more fish than dad......they never did catch on that I didn't bait my hooks......

I personally do not eat steak and I personally do not chose to kill
Killing is a choice.
Admit to yourself that you chose to kill for the thrill of killing and no other reason.

Unless you are a very strict vegan person you benefit from the death of animals even if you don't eat them, like if you own anything made of real leather for example.

Unless you are a very strict vegan person you benefit from the death of animals even if you don't eat them, like if you own anything made of real leather for example.

Unless you do not choose to kill, you are not innocent of blood lust.
Killing for entertainment and thrills has nothing to do with diet.

Yes but it's a very expensive diet.
Most do not follow the program and pay for it.

This message is hidden because Teflon Don - Crooked ILLary - I Love America is on our ignore list.

By order of the Brotherhood, give the above lame no reply. Strike line do not cross. Reason the above lame going by various user names wished Cancer on a fellow JPP poster, and their Children.

Last edited:
I hate fishing. Granted, I don't hunt, but it seems like it would be a good deal more fun than fishing. That said, when I accompany my friends, I can kick back and enjoy all of the beer that I provide to my heart's content. Probably wouldn't do that while hunting.
It's certainly not recommended.

Or have a rat infestation or you find politicians on your lawn...but that would be redundant.

It's certainly not recommended.

hunting-meme-3.jpg

This message is hidden because Teflon Don - Crooked ILLary - I Love America is on our ignore list.

By order of the Brotherhood, give the above lame no reply. Strike line do not cross. Reason the above lame going by various user names wished Cancer on a fellow JPP poster, and their Children.

you're doing a fantastic job of ignoring him, Billy.......

and we don't make a family fun outing out of emptying the septic tank either

and you sick fucks make a fun family outing out of killing animals you don't need to kill for food

Back