Almost tis the season for

you don't need to eat them idiot

Ummmmm why not?

Do you eat any meat? Just because you divorce yourself from the act of killing and processing your meat doesn't make you better than me. Unlike you, I know where my food comes from.

Like I said. You will never understand because you don't want to understand. You are a holier than thou ignoramus who thinks everyone SHOULD think like you.

The difference between you and me is simple. It isn't that we believe different things it is that I am fine letting you live yours. You think everyone should conform to your beliefs.

do you really think most people don't know the chicken used to be alive

silliness

I think most people forget that fact and become numb to the process. Which is worse I think than hunting for your food and being knowledagle and comfortable with the process.

I dont revel in killing and make it family fun

Do you ever have family BBQ's or cookouts? That's family fun with a plate full of cooked animal flesh which was once alive. Hunting and killing your food is a natural process for humans and thousands of animals. Killing for the sake of killing is wrong, but killing a duck for food is not just like buying a pack of hot dogs is not wrong.

yes I am an omnivore because Humans have been designed as such

killing is as fun as shoveling shit

to you its a joyous fun family time

is dealing with shit and piss fun too

are you catching on yet

Hunting and fishing is fun to me but also yields a lot of food for us to eat for days, weeks, or months depending on the season. I've raised cattle from birth to auction which then most likely end up being slaughtered for your future cookout. Is that wrong too?

yes I am an omnivore because Humans have been designed as such

killing is as fun as shoveling shit

to you its a joyous fun family time

All I'm trying to say is do not take the process for granted and don't disconnect yourself from the reality that goes into providing food.

then everyone also needs to shovel shit and piss

I've shoveled tons of manure since I was a little girl and cleaned a lot of pee from animals much larger than people. I don't mind getting my hands dirty and being involved.

Back