Almost tis the season for

No, I'm nothing like him, and neither is anybody in my family, my friends, and almost all other people that hunt. Me going deer hunting on some November morning is not comparable to someone raping, murdering and eating another human being.

the point is you and your family revel in killing

we don't

that does make you MORE like him than us

I don't think you are evil like him

I think you are misquided

the point is you and your family revel in killing

we don't

that does make you MORE like him than us

I don't think you are evil like him

I think you are misquided

I don't believe that i'm misguided or evil I just have different interests than you all. I'm sure to a lot of animal rights people i'm also an animal abuser with how I barrel race horses along with other rodeo competitions and raise livestock for commercial auction, but what they don't see is how well I treat and raise all of my animals.

simply admit that Hunting for fun is killing for fun

its simple fact

I don't hunt for fun like i'm doing it just for the act of killing. I hunt because I love the taste of the animals I go after, It's just fun doing it with my family or friends.

I don't believe that i'm misguided or evil I just have different interests than you all. I'm sure to a lot of animal rights people i'm also an animal abuser with how I barrel race horses along with other rodeo competitions and raise livestock for commercial auction, but what they don't see is how well I treat and raise all of my animals.

yes

killing for fun

remember this discussion when you hear your friends and family use the usual lie lines about what I believe

they wont allow real discussion

Back