Am I debating a paid employee? This would explain the stupid.

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Fox News was recently busted for employing people to go on internet forums and chat sites. More directly, they paid people to hold a Fox News perspective in places like HERE.

Now I have presented MOUNTAINS of facts for some of the people here yet they still resort to Unintelligence on certain topics. I wonder how a human brain can refuse information and provide more, yet there is no change.

I guess this is today's "freedom of speech" If you have a losing argument, pay people to argue it for you. Nothing says "freedom of speech" like someone paid to say something.

What facts? You mean the chain mail you cut and paste in here?

Chain mail is everything I'm against. I think about what is best for America, I use a search engine and the topic comes up. I balance the party bias.

Maybe you would like to talk about the topic like you have a brain or maybe you want to keep using vague insults like a 12 year old.........

Well, if there is a Fox infiltrator on JPP, it's probably someone who watches FNC 24/7/365. Do you know anyone who matches that profile?

AP did you hear about that employee who supposedly got fired at IHOP because she had milk thrown on her?

AP did you hear about that employee who supposedly got fired at IHOP because she had milk thrown on her?

Yea.

But she was black. Which in 2014 SHOULD MEAN NOTHING.

The good news is "Customers also supported her actions in handling the attack. "

Yea.

But she was black. Which in 2014 SHOULD MEAN NOTHING.

The good news is "Customers also supported her actions in handling the attack. "

I'm not familiar, but if I had been there, I would have applauded if she belted the asswhole, and then added verbal abuse as he/she lay on the floor.

I would take APs ranting a more serious if he gave equal disdain to MSNBC. One can only assume he approves of their biased reporting

Speaking of debates if we have JPP 2014 debate I would love to see Prak against Anti-Party. Prak is clearly brilliant and Anti-Party thinks he's brilliant and more knowledgable and educated on politics than anyone who posts here. It would be quite a treat for all of us.

Speaking of debates if we have JPP 2014 debate I would love to see Prak against Anti-Party. Prak is clearly brilliant and Anti-Party thinks he's brilliant and more knowledgable and educated on politics than anyone who posts here. It would be quite a treat for all of us.

Well, if that is the level of brilliance you want in the debate, then we need to make sure that Desh, Bravo, ILA, DY and Zappa are all participating as well.

I think in all fairness we would have to call that the anti-debate as a fact would not likely be found in any of their arguments.

Oh, no, now SF will have to add you to the list with Darla and myself who think Dante's is brilliant and you will be berated for saying this.

Well, if that is the level of brilliance you want in the debate, then we need to make sure that Desh, Bravo, ILA, DY and Zappa are all participating as well.

I think in all fairness we would have to call that the anti-debate as a fact would not likely be found in any of their arguments.

So very bravely spoken by the coward too afraid to respond to my points and answer my questions.

Fox News was recently busted for employing people to go on internet forums and chat sites. More directly, they paid people to hold a Fox News perspective in places like HERE.

Now I have presented MOUNTAINS of facts for some of the people here yet they still resort to Unintelligence on certain topics. I wonder how a human brain can refuse information and provide more, yet there is no change.

I guess this is today's "freedom of speech" If you have a losing argument, pay people to argue it for you. Nothing says "freedom of speech" like someone paid to say something.

LMAO; you post mountains of leftist propaganda dunce. Those aren't facts by any stretch of the imagination.

Chain mail is everything I'm against. I think about what is best for America, I use a search engine and the topic comes up. I balance the party bias.

Maybe you would like to talk about the topic like you have a brain or maybe you want to keep using vague insults like a 12 year old.........

I'm fascinated by arrogant dunces who think they know what is best for America; it is dangerously stupid, but that is where the left is coming from...stupid.

Back