Am I debating a paid employee? This would explain the stupid.

e
I'm curious why you would make this post when Fox news was absolutely busted for paying people to make comments online. It was a national news topic..... Exactly how does repeating a national news topic make me stupid unless you are one of the stupid few that never heard about it approximately 4 months after they were busted?
Really? He is one of the multitude of paid posters (shills) here. Duh.

I'm curious why you would make this post when Fox news was absolutely busted for paying people to make comments online. It was a national news topic..... Exactly how does repeating a national news topic make me stupid unless you are one of the stupid few that never heard about it approximately 4 months after they were busted?

So have you discovered which of us is a secret paid employee for the evil Fox network yet, you paranoid dunce?

If Fox news pays people to post comments online, who cares? Did it hurt anyone? I'm more worried about a President who uses the Constitution as White House toilet paper and uses divisive Marxist class envy messages to promote his moronic agenda.

Dunce.

It just highlights the hypocrisy of a "news" organization that is, for all intents and purposes, the media arm for the RNC. Who gives a shit who, if anyone works for them and posts here? If you drink the Faux koolaid, you'll post for free... and you know that if anyone here WAS getting paid, they'd never admit it.

Look at all that information...........

"LMAO. Another incredibly stupid post by the most reprehensible asshole on the forum"

I mean, how can you debate that kind of brain? It would take a time machine for me to go back to 1983 and they don't make those. But Im trying to remember the time in history that information didn't exist on the new internet and Im trying to be polite. Sometimes I wonder why im polite when the least educated are the most rude. If they had information to debate they would state information. Yet they default to "YOu are stupid"

Dear shit-for-brains; you're more than welcome to illustrate the value Snarla added to the thread with her comment.

But alas, you're another empty headed arrogant leftist dunce who thinks he knows what is best for everyone.

This comment is certainly a keeper for its candor! I do agree that you are not wrong very often but every once in a while you do it up right!

This was unkind, I haven't any examples of you being wrong, and even on that rare occasion when you are indeed finally wrong about something, I will stand by you!

We're you bending over taking that strapon when you posted this? LMAO

It just highlights the hypocrisy of a "news" organization that is, for all intents and purposes, the media arm for the RNC. Who gives a shit who, if anyone works for them and posts here? If you drink the Faux koolaid, you'll post for free... and you know that if anyone here WAS getting paid, they'd never admit it.

As opposed to the hypocrisy and journalistic malfeasance practiced by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC; all of which have shed the mask of objectivity and clearly support a leftist agenda.

But alas, I am responding to a dishonest leftist dunce who is permanently stuck on stupid.

Back