Am I debating a paid employee? This would explain the stupid.

LMAO. Another incredibly stupid post by the most reprehensible asshole on the forum; Yay you!

At least she doesn't ahve to repeat herself from one thread to the next, you however haven't had an original thought since at least October. I can't say what happened before that, but based on my limited experience. I seriously doubt you have ever had an original thought in your life. But yet you call others stupid, dunces and dimwits. It's really quite telling.

Speaking of debates if we have JPP 2014 debate I would love to see Prak against Anti-Party. Prak is clearly brilliant and Anti-Party thinks he's brilliant and more knowledgable and educated on politics than anyone who posts here. It would be quite a treat for all of us.

I think you should debate him, since you were being facetious and don't think him brilliant, maybe you can prove just how not brilliant he is by besting him in a debate.

Tom or Superfreak as well! Step up to the plate, I bet he would even let you pick the subject!

How about you Threedeee, since you question his intelligence, challenge him to a debate, pick the subject!

Come on guys, man up! Prove your brilliance, shut him up by besting him!

I think you should debate him, since you were being facetious and don't think him brilliant, maybe you can prove just how not brilliant he is by besting him in a debate.

Tom or Superfreak as well! Step up to the plate, I bet he would even let you pick the subject!

How about you Threedeee, since you question his intelligence, challenge him to a debate, pick the subject!

I appreciate the high level of esteem you hold for yours truly in that it would take only a brilliant person to best me.

At least she doesn't ahve to repeat herself from one thread to the next, you however haven't had an original thought since at least October. I can't say what happened before that, but based on my limited experience. I seriously doubt you have ever had an original thought in your life. But yet you call others stupid, dunces and dimwits. It's really quite telling.

LMAO. Dear whiney vagina dunce; the notion that you could recognize original thinking, let alone think in the first place, would require the willing suspension of disbelief. But what is original in the inane stupidity that erupts from yours and Snarla's keyboard that isn't a record skipping?

So please spare me your ignorant dimwitted eruptions. The truth has to be constantly be repeated for idiots like you who continue to remove all doubt what complete and utter morons and assholes you are.

Carry on shit-for-brains.

I'm fascinated by arrogant dunces who think they know what is best for America; it is dangerously stupid, but that is where the left is coming from...stupid.

For sure. Some thing the majority of Americans are wrong and others think what Fox news says is (R)ight. I'm not sure why the American people don't know what is best for them.

LMAO. Another incredibly stupid post by the most reprehensible asshole on the forum; Yay you!

Look at all that information...........

"LMAO. Another incredibly stupid post by the most reprehensible asshole on the forum"

I mean, how can you debate that kind of brain? It would take a time machine for me to go back to 1983 and they don't make those. But Im trying to remember the time in history that information didn't exist on the new internet and Im trying to be polite. Sometimes I wonder why im polite when the least educated are the most rude. If they had information to debate they would state information. Yet they default to "YOu are stupid"

If they beat me in a debate I would argue their perspective and that is fact. If I am proven wrong, I change my perspective...This is my passion about politics. I almost want to be proven wrong in order to be smarter.

Sadly today, the debate is "you are stupid".

I think I could win on any topic even if I didn't do the homework I do.

I appreciate the high level of esteem you hold for yours truly in that it would take only a brilliant person to best me.

I'm sure you have posted something about politics at some point. I've read hundreds of your posts.

Note that "You are wrong, you are stupid, you are an idiot, you are a moron" don't really mean you win the debate.............

Debates are about information..

Oh, look it's more tomfoolery; how's the laundry, washerwoman?

Notice: no edits!

How ironic that in the previous post you claimSnarla doesn't have to repeat herself then you go and trot out this tired ole line you repeat five times a day

This must be some of that brilliance that gets Snarla all moist in her private places

How ironic that in the previous post you claimSnarla doesn't have to repeat herself then you go and trot out this tired ole line you repeat five times a day

This must be some of that brilliance that gets Snarla all moist in her private places

"This must be some of that brilliance that gets Snarla all moist in her private places "

Now how can you debate that? So much factual information and no sexism or racism.........

"This must be some of that brilliance that gets Snarla all moist in her private places "

Now how can you debate that? So much factual information and no sexism or racism.........

Who said it was up for debate? Who said I am here for debate? Don't like it? Put me on ignore.

Who are you to tell people how they should post?

I'm sure you have posted something about politics at some point. I've read hundreds of your posts.

Note that "You are wrong, you are stupid, you are an idiot, you are a moron" don't really mean you win the debate.............

Debates are about information..

Other than when speaking to a condescending wanna be know-it-all, you, care to point out where I say 'you're a moron', 'you're an idiot' or 'you're stupid' to anyone?

For sure. Some thing the majority of Americans are wrong and others think what Fox news says is (R)ight. I'm not sure why the American people don't know what is best for them.

It's such a shame everyone in America isn't as smart as you and knows what's best for them like you do. Any chance we can get you to run for high office?

Speaking of debates if we have JPP 2014 debate I would love to see Prak against Anti-Party. Prak is clearly brilliant and Anti-Party thinks he's brilliant and more knowledgable and educated on politics than anyone who posts here. It would be quite a treat for all of us.

Prak is brilliant. You can put me back on ignore, since I have nothing good to say to you anyway.

It's such a shame everyone in America isn't as smart as you and knows what's best for them like you do. Any chance we can get you to run for high office?

Surely it has nothing to do with native intelligence but with brainwashing, grovelling and all the usual shit that goes with capitalism? Think of all those 'stupid' slaves who preferred slavery to being murdered, and those stinking, elitist abolitionists!

What JPP poster is most likely a paid Fox employee?

My money is on Grind or ILA.

Back