Am I debating a paid employee? This would explain the stupid.

I appreciate the high level of esteem you hold for yours truly in that it would take only a brilliant person to best me.

Lol, oh, yeah of little self esteem, you could best him! I keep trying to help you build your self esteem, but you always keep putting yourself down! Where's that PX90000 attitude!

If they beat me in a debate I would argue their perspective and that is fact. If I am proven wrong, I change my perspective...This is my passion about politics. I almost want to be proven wrong in order to be smarter.

Sadly today, the debate is "you are stupid".

I think I could win on any topic even if I didn't do the homework I do.

You do come to debate, they may not like your positions, but isn't that what debating is all bout, if we all agreed, what fun is that!

The only people I know of who appear to be paid to post are zionists, and they don't appear here. Where they do, Iolos are inevitably banned, though never for pointing to their crimes, just for descending from Eve and other such unoriginal sins!

Personally I don't think any of these fools are paid to post this shit, but that's just my opinion. I've been wrong before. Not often...

This comment is certainly a keeper for its candor! I do agree that you are not wrong very often but every once in a while you do it up right!

This was unkind, I haven't any examples of you being wrong, and even on that rare occasion when you are indeed finally wrong about something, I will stand by you!

Last edited:
Fox News was recently busted for employing people to go on internet forums and chat sites. More directly, they paid people to hold a Fox News perspective in places like HERE.

Now I have presented MOUNTAINS of facts for some of the people here yet they still resort to Unintelligence on certain topics. I wonder how a human brain can refuse information and provide more, yet there is no change.

I guess this is today's "freedom of speech" If you have a losing argument, pay people to argue it for you. Nothing says "freedom of speech" like someone paid to say something.

You are indeed debating paid misinformationists who are riding right-wing memes into the political discourse. I ran into one about a month ago, who wrote screeds on two different forums as challenges that were copied and pasted from the same writing. All about the Constitution and violations etc etc, and of course when he was agruged into a corner and posple got on to him he left the forum. He was just there for a month or so. I have seen it before as well.

You are indeed debating paid misinformationists who are riding right-wing memes into the political discourse. I ran into one about a month ago, who wrote screeds on two different forums as challenges that were copied and pasted from the same writing. All about the Constitution and violations etc etc, and of course when he was agruged into a corner and posple got on to him he left the forum. He was just there for a month or so. I have seen it before as well.

Does the word paranoid mean anything to you ? There are pills you can take I hear...

Fox News was recently busted for employing people to go on internet forums and chat sites. More directly, they paid people to hold a Fox News perspective in places like HERE.

Now I have presented MOUNTAINS of facts for some of the people here yet they still resort to Unintelligence on certain topics. I wonder how a human brain can refuse information and provide more, yet there is no change.

I guess this is today's "freedom of speech" If you have a losing argument, pay people to argue it for you. Nothing says "freedom of speech" like someone paid to say something.
You're debating people who A) Love this country more than you do, and B) are smarter and wiser than you. Your best bet is to turn off your computer right now and ask yourself why you are such a self adoring communist asshole.

You're debating people who A) Love this country more than you do, and B) are smarter and wiser than you. Your best bet is to turn off your computer right now and ask yourself why you are such a self adoring communist asshole.

Your best bet is to put a gun in your mouth.

A better question; are you this incredibly stupid on purpose or were you just born stupid? Im thinking you were born this stupid because no one can feign the level of ignorance you wallow in.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid.

A better question; are you this incredibly stupid on purpose or were you just born stupid? Im thinking you were born this stupid because no one can feign the level of ignorance you wallow in.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid.

I'm curious why you would make this post when Fox news was absolutely busted for paying people to make comments online. It was a national news topic..... Exactly how does repeating a national news topic make me stupid unless you are one of the stupid few that never heard about it approximately 4 months after they were busted?

Back