AMA Joins APA as Queer Lobbyists

Then I say we get to take back the word gay for its original meaning and let's just call them what they are, homosexual! Homosexuality, no matter what else is thought of, felt by, or projected as; is a deviant sexual act...meaning not the norm! They are not being gay when they push turds they are being sexually deviant ...no big deal, but let's talk about it in REAL terms since words like "queer" are so fucking difficult for the PC crowd!

I didn't think lesbians were prone to "push turds".

But a very nice example of a hissy.

I didn't think lesbians were prone to "push turds".

But a very nice example of a hissy.

Just an example of how hair splitting retarded you all are. So clit-lickers and turd-pushers are homosexuals, they are not gay...though they can be gay. They are adults who choose to engage in a sexually deviant manner. Just wanting to be exact...

Just an example of how hair splitting retarded you all are. So clit-lickers and turd-pushers are homosexuals, they are not gay...though they can be gay. They are adults who choose to engage in a sexually deviant manner. Just wanting to be exact...

Or they are adults that were born with a different sexual orientation, and fall in love with someone of the same gender. There is scientific evidence of them being born different.

But you see, things can be said without being crass or hurtful.

Or they are adults that were born with a different sexual orientation, and fall in love with someone of the same gender. There is scientific evidence of them being born different.

But you see, things can be said without being crass or hurtful.

There is also psychological evidence that shows it can be treated. That's not what was being discussed ...it was the riddiculous hair splitting PC BS. They are homosexuals. Call them what they are if you are going to champion some fucking PC cause!

How many more threads can you start on homosexuals???

There is also psychological evidence that shows it can be treated. That's not what was being discussed ...it was the riddiculous hair splitting PC BS. They are homosexuals. Call them what they are if you are going to champion some fucking PC cause!

How many more threads can you start on homosexuals???

Calling them homosexuals works for me.

And I started one thread on gay marriage (or homosexual matrimony).

But I can ask Damo to check with you before he allows anyone else to start one.

Yeah, in order to keep the continuity of the thread rather than edit for APP I'm just going to move the thread... It's a bit deep in here.

Calling them homosexuals works for me.

And I started one thread on gay marriage (or homosexual matrimony).

But I can ask Damo to check with you before he allows anyone else to start one.

Teenagers are currently using the term "gay" as a derogatory. You see being the stupid fucking word police is ...well, stupid. This forum is supposed to be a free speech forum. "Queer" as used in the title of this thread is hardly hate speech. In fact I'd say telling a poster that his wife just gave him a blow job is more hateful, crass, and down right disrespectful in its intent...no?

As to being crass you are hardly anyone to point fingers that way. I learned a long time ago that posters who don't stay on message and who participate in slam posts don't get to set etiquette rules for the rest of us.

Teenagers are currently using the term "gay" as a derogatory. You see being the stupid fucking word police is ...well, stupid. This forum is supposed to be a free speech forum. "Queer" as used in the title of this thread is hardly hate speech. In fact I'd say telling a poster that his wife just gave him a blow job is more hateful, crass, and down right disrespectful in its intent...no?

As to being crass you are hardly anyone to point fingers that way. I learned a long time ago that posters who don't stay on message and who participate in slam posts don't get to set etiquette rules for the rest of us.

I have not tried to set etiquette rules for anyone. If I see something that I think is out of line I say so.

But the title was changed because it was in a forum that was created to try and have a less hostile environment. Damo thought it didn't fit, and I happen to agree with him.

I have not tried to set etiquette rules for anyone. If I see something that I think is out of line I say so.

But the title was changed because it was in a forum that was created to try and have a less hostile environment. Damo thought it didn't fit, and I happen to agree with him.

That's not all you had to say, as if it just didn't fit the forum. Your comments about the term do in fact display your ridiculous hypocroisy. Someone who is himself often crass and hateful ought to NEVER point it out in someone else.

That's not all you had to say, as if it just didn't fit the forum. Your comments about the term do in fact display your ridiculous hypocroisy. Someone who is himself often crass and hateful ought to NEVER point it out in someone else.

No, its not all I have had to say, and I stand behind what I said.

I may be crass and hateful at times. But compared to you I am Little Mary Sunshine. And the term was used in a manner that was meant to be hurtful. Of that I have no doubt.

Back