AMA Joins APA as Queer Lobbyists

No, its not all I have had to say, and I stand behind what I said.

I may be crass and hateful at times. But compared to you I am Little Mary Sunshine. And the term was used in a manner that was meant to be hurtful. Of that I have no doubt.

You are indeed a mary fucking sunshine...in other words as far away from being a man as she is.

You are a hypocritical fuck is what you are. Again, you soft bellied hypocrite, you are hurtful and crass when it suits you and your pot kettle black BS just got highlighted is all...OWN IT!

I am glad you recognize my cheerful disposition.
Sorry, I can't get past your pink skirt.

fat-man-cross-dresser-pink-skirt-fairy-gay-men-pictures.jpg

Last edited:
You are indeed a mary fucking sunshine...in other words as far away from being a man as she is.

You are a hypocritical fuck is what you are. Again, you soft bellied hypocrite, you are hurtful and crass when it suits you and your pot kettle black BS just got highlighted is all...OWN IT!

Hey, yet another hissy fit!

I am crass when the time calls for it. I am also a good natured fellow most of the time. When someone starts shit, I have no problem playing the game too.

If it makes you feel better to question my manliness, knock yourself out. I am sure you don't get a lot of chances to feel good about your own life, so knocking someone else's probably helps.

Hey, yet another hissy fit!

I am crass when the time calls for it. I am also a good natured fellow most of the time. When someone starts shit, I have no problem playing the game too.

If it makes you feel better to question my manliness, knock yourself out. I am sure you don't get a lot of chances to feel good about your own life, so knocking someone else's probably helps.

You see, just more of your BS! Like each fucking poster on here doesn't think they are entitled to lay the slam posts out there when they feel "the time calls for it". You're a pansy assed dude...I'm just calling it like I see it as the time calls for it Mary Sunshine.

Big whoop...it's never stopped you from doing just that.

Maybe if just once you shut your crasshole and just tried to be civil, then some others might also.

Well; it's obvious that you're still the same biatch you've allways been.

How are those hand jobs going for you??

You see, just more of your BS! Like each fucking poster on here doesn't think they are entitled to lay the slam posts out there when they feel "the time calls for it". You're a pansy assed dude...I'm just calling it like I see it as the time calls for it Mary Sunshine.

The big difference between what I do and what you do is frequency. I am sometimes an ass, when I think it is deserved or called for.

The only time you are not crass and obnoxious is when you are encouraging your friends to be crass and obnoxious. Its all you have going for you.

The big difference between what I do and what you do is frequency. I am sometimes an ass, when I think it is deserved or called for.

The only time you are not crass and obnoxious is when you are encouraging your friends to be crass and obnoxious. Its all you have going for you.

OH I see now it's the "you're more mean than I am" defense...the last refuge of cowards and hypocrites....good job Mary!

You are always an asshole to certain posters. Pretty much the same way I am always an asshole to you... LOLAY!

this thread has descended into absolute idiocy, homophobic remarks, bitter vindictive bitch speak, annoying trolls, and retarded LOL and ROFL images posted for the amusement of all mouth breathers

kill yourselves.

OH I see now it's the "you're more mean than I am" defense...the last refuge of cowards and hypocrites....good job Mary!

You are always an asshole to certain posters. Pretty much the same way I am always an asshole to you... LOLAY!

Considering that we have been talking about attitude, the fact that one of us is always obnoxious, and one of us is not, yes that is relevant.

Yes, to certain posters I am almost always an asshole.

this thread has descended into absolute idiocy, homophobic remarks, bitter vindictive bitch speak, annoying trolls, and retarded LOL and ROFL images posted for the amusement of all mouth breathers

kill yourselves.

Ok, I'm off to off myself. I'll have my next of kin send invitations to my wake.

Considering that we have been talking about attitude, the fact that one of us is always obnoxious, and one of us is not, yes that is relevant.

Yes, to certain posters I am almost always an asshole.

Yes, Mary, I am almost always obnoxious to you. Ever since I read your obnoxious and mean spirited attacks to others and myself. See, asshole, we can all use that excuse if ever we play the slam game. You fricking dough-boy :)

Back