America, Post Bush

Come on Anti-Party, you can do it...

uiMm1.gif

original[1].jpg

I'm impressed. This is the smartest post you have ever written. I really like Political parties aren’t really voluntary institutions, they’re brainwashing institutions for the brain-dead.. That should be in your signature if you came up with that. I assumed you were a Libertarian because you make posts about being proud to vote Libertarian and have a Libertarian signature. MY BAD. lol

ASSUMING is one of your major problems. Just so happens that Ron Paul & Gary Johnson are TRUE republicans, (small r), which are all real libertarians, (small l). Republicans as in “Constitutional Republic.” Libertarians as in “Classical Liberalism as in CONSTITUTIONALISM. We adopt or promote NO political party. We adopt and promote the Classical Liberalism of our Constitution.

Simple minded 14 year old :troll: , Nothing more

A couple of things Anti-Party...

1) Saying Bush was a bad President doesn't offend me or doesn't make me angry, which was your attempted goal in stating so, because he was a bad President. So you are going to have to come up with some better insults.

2) I am far from an expert on Vietnam. I do know some of the basics on Vietnam though which is a hell of a lot more than you seem to know. So at least have a modicum of knowledge on the subject before spouting off claiming to know something and everyone is wrong when in fact you have no clue. Go do some more research then come back and talk with us.

deal-with-it.gif

damn dude... these are seriously friggin funny... lolbrary.com huh?

Actually I've not heard of that site. There was a thread started yesterday on the Rivals football board where someone said post your best gifs here. It was a whole bunch of these. At one point yesterday I had to stop working because I could not quit laughing.

Actually I've not heard of that site. There was a thread started yesterday on the Rivals football board where someone said post your best gifs here. It was a whole bunch of these. At one point yesterday I had to stop working because I could not quit laughing.

Some of those are seriously hillarious... the last two especially

Notice the other guy actually looked it up and stopped debating. You clearly didn't look it up.

Republicans started that war. Republicans started 7 of the last 8 wars, Clinton bombed Iraq. Libya is debateable. But no matter what level of interference we call war, the % stays the same. Up until Obama you could see a significant difference in the amount military weapon manufacturers gave the Republican party. Today, they are paying Obama nearly as much, and all as a total some claim Obama is getting even more money.

It's why we need money out of politics. Read about the WolfPAC, end money corrution on political parties. Next, the NRA.

Any chance you might list the eight wars you were referring to and who you believe started each?

One of these days you will advance in politics and start noticing the staged coup d'état's America does to overthrow governments. But clearly, that is WAY down the road.

7/8 was an old post of mine I repeated. Today it would be 7/9 with the bombing of Libya as directed by the UN. I was WAY off......heh

I would love to line up the casualties side by side though of these wars. Clintion was a one day bombing and Obama was a one day bombing.

Even thought he Right Wing likes to attack the Left for not stopping a massive level war they started .........................................pathetic.

Back