America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
The Greenville Country Sheriff's Office is investigating a sequence of events Sunday in which 11 individuals sustained gunshot wounds.

The initial incident took place when officers were called to a disturbance at a business at 1310 Cedar Lane Road in Greenville.

Responding deputies heard several gunshots and discovered individuals who sustained gunshot wounds.

They were transported to area hospitals and were undergoing medical treatment...

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20110717/ARTICLES/110719737/1051/sitemaps

More evidence emerged today that police say confirms 19-year-old Kenneth Harding had been firing his gun at the cops before officers shot and killed him Saturday afternoon.

Police say that gunshot residue was found on Harding's right hand, which supports witness statements that Harding had held the gun in his right hand and fired at police over his shoulder while running away from them.

The presence of GSR [gunshot residue] on an individual's hand indicates that either the individual fired a gun, the individual was in close proximity to a gun as it was discharged or that the individual touched a gun or other object with GSR on its surface and particles were transferred to his or her hands.

"He was shooting indiscriminately, more than one time," Police Chief Greg Suhr a told reporters after the shooting this week. "He fired at them, they fired back. That is what officers are going to do. If you fire at the police, they are going to shoot back."

Harding, a parolee who was a person of interest in a Seattle homicide last week, was on the Third Street light rail platform when officers conducted a quick fare inspection.

Police say Harding ran away from them and then started firing shot as he ran toward Mendell Plaza.

Officers began shooting back and there were 10 shots fired in six seconds.

Harding died at San Francisco General Hospital.

The pistol Harding had used was mysteriously removed from the scene, however police later located it at another parolee's home.

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/07/kenneth_harding_had_gunshot_re.php

A gunman killed five people during a birthday party at a roller skating rink in Texas before turning the gun on himself, police said.

The shooting in the town of Grand Prairie occurred after a fight broke out at a birthday party, said a police official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The gunman killed five people and wounded four before shooting himself in the head, police said.

He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.30a89e08caa9623500b312df35fff5c3.141

One person was in critical condition and another was stable Monday after entering Wishard Hospital with gunshot wounds.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers went to the hospital around 2:30 a.m. Monday.

Two men had driven themselves to the hospital and had wounds from an apparent shooting.

Police say they believe they incident happened in the 3700 block of North Butler Avenue...

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/marion_county/men-with-gunshot-wounds-drive-to-wishard

Hudson police have confirmed the death of Jeff Kenall, 54, from a self-inflicted gunshot Wednesday near his home at 866B Strawberry Drive.

According to Hudson Police Sgt. Eric Atkinson, Kenall was pronounced dead at Regions Hospital. He was airlifted there from Burton Field in Hudson just after 1 p.m.

Atkinson said police had been called to the home shortly after noon by Kenall’s wife Laurie who was concerned for his welfare after he left their house.

A police car arrived at the home just as a gunshot was heard in a wooded area adjacent to the property.

Police located Kenall and St. Croix EMS transported him to Burton Field for transfer to Regions.....

http://www.hudsonstarobserver.com/event/article/id/43913/

This is scarey..... a small business was robbed a few blocks away. I talked with the owner and he beside himself as 3 men jumped the counter and robbed his office. I told him to tell the thugs to come into my store any of my neighbors and they will have a nice suprise.

Your damn right, I carry all the time. You never know when some obama voting thug will try to rob you. So all you hippies can go crawl under a rock and wait 30 minutes for the police to show up when you become a victim.

Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

This is scarey..... a small business was robbed a few blocks away. I talked with the owner and he beside himself as 3 men jumped the counter and robbed his office. I told him to tell the thugs to come into my store any of my neighbors and they will have a nice suprise. Your damn right, I carry all the time. You never know when some obama voting thug will try to rob you. So all you hippies can go crawl under a rock and wait 30 minutes for the police to show up when you become a victim. Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Why "scary"?

You sound like a savvy and very well-prepared gunlover!

So even though your grammar and syntax resemble a fourth graders' (for example, you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", and cannot spell "scary or "surprise"), you are smart enough to be ready for those 'Obama-voting thugs' (nice code-word for Black people - can I use it?).

Shoot' em up, cowboy!

:good4u:

Why "scary"?

You sound like a savvy and very well-prepared gunlover!

So even though your grammar and syntax resemble a fourth graders' (for example, you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", and cannot spell "scary or "surprise"), you are smart enough to be ready for those 'Obama-voting thugs' (nice code-word for Black people - can I use it?).

Shoot' em up, cowboy!

:good4u:

leave the grammer for the libs, they love it.

you get the point.

code-word = black panther thugs.... use it only if your evil enough.

Mr. T:

take the time to view the posts in this thread....they are 95% legion TROLLING and SPAMMING the board

you just made him wet himself because you responded to this thread after being ignored for so long in it.

Mr. T:

take the time to view the posts in this thread....they are 95% legion TROLLING and SPAMMING the board

you just made him wet himself because you responded to this thread after being ignored for so long in it.

Oh well, somebody had to make his day.

tumblr_lftberuKFW1qeivzio1_500.jpg

Mr. T:

so does that make him a spook?

Back