American Idiots

You are anti-white. Only anti-white policy makes you happy. Those are the plain facts here.

All you need is some dirt.

You don't have facts, plain or otherwise.

Just a dead man whining aboiut the "good ol' days"

Get ready weenie .. you may have a black president.

The hata-kite (hari-keri) knives are available in the lobby.

All you need is some dirt.

You don't have facts, plain or otherwise.

Just a dead man whining aboiut the "good ol' days"

Get ready weenie .. you may have a black president.

The hata-kite (hari-keri) knives are available in the lobby.

I have the fact that AA is racial discrimination against whites and men. And there is an impact. An unfair impact. you're the racist here, no matter how desperately you name call and try to turn the tables. You're losing.

here's a few cases

http://www.adversity.net/horror.htm
Western States Paving Co. v. Washington State Dept. of Transportation -- Western States Paving Co. successfully sued the Washington State DOT for awarding contracts to higher-cost, minority-owned firms! This decision by the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit affects all nine states in the circuit, and may have national implications for ending the use of racial quotas and setasides in government contracting. Case 47:
adversity.net/
WesternStatesPaving/
default.htm
Chicago Contractors -- The Builders Association successfully sued to end Chicago and Cook County's racial quotas in city contracting. Also, Duff family receives 30-count indictment for defrauding the quota program. (Posted 01/15/04) Case 39:
adversity.net/contracting/
Chicago/default.htm
Boeing Reverse Discrimination: Aerospace giant spends $1.3 billion on minority programs; official policy aggressively favors selected minorities and women. Case 33:
adversity.net/c33_boeing.htm
Denver Concrete Works: Denver's racial contracting quotas ruled illegal 3/7/01! Case 27:
adversity.net/c27_denver_quotas.htm
Tom Taber and Ford Graphics can't do business with San Francisco because they are white! Reverse discrimination and racial quotas in California violate Proposition 209. (Updated 07/13/00) Case 13:
adversity.net/c13_tbd.htm
John Goode is black; he refused Austin's racial set-asides; they took his business! (Updated 02/05/99) Case 12:
adversity.net/c12_tbd.htm
FayComm vs. U.S. SBA. Contractor is the wrong color for government work; sues SBA; wins temporary restraining order against award to "minority" firm. Case 1:
adversity.net/c1_fay.htm
FayComm vs. U.S. DOT. Contractor is the wrong color (white) for government work. White contractor loses $417,417 for being the wrong skin color.

My Mom...........

Your mother is sad because she birthed an idiot.

My son is 17 .. my wife and I have been married for 14 years .,. can you now figure out why your mom is sad.

Passed away quite awhile ago...as a 'Happy Camper'...she raised color blind/productive sons...sorry yo momma failed you!

and by the way did you support your 'Half Breed' son Mr.Blackascoal...probably not he was borne 3 years prior to your marriage of your own color...how just are you again?:rolleyes:

More racial discrimination is not justified by past racial discrimination. Level playing fields are an illusion. The best we can do is keep racial disrimination out of private or public policy. A poor white today has less advantages than a black from an upperclass background.
This is bullshit! Studies show that white males with a criminal conviction are more likely to be hired than black males without one. Until 1964 blacks could not vote in every state in the union. Even in 2004 Choice Points own report stated that the list they comprised to exclude people from voting rosters was more likely to exclude blacks than whites. Majority black schools did not get the same funding after 1954 in spite of Brown. Blacks were hobbled for 300 years and you people living in United States of Mother Goose think that by just passing a law against racial discrimination the next day everything was equal. The Black population in this country was physically denied equality for 3 centuries and you all think that they should not have been give a hand up or that after only 34 years the inequities should be gone. I bet you still put your own teeth under the pillow thinking that when you wake up in the moring there will be quarter under there. YOu cannot be a clear thinking person and believe that AA has not made things better. We have 5% unemployment rate in this country, the unemployment rate for blacks is higher than it is for Whites that is how I know that AA has not had a negative effect of you whiney ass white people.

Passed away quite awhile ago...as a 'Happy Camper'...she raised color blind/productive sons...sorry yo momma failed you!

LIAR .. your mother raised a racist idiot and you happily demonstrate that here everyday.

and by the way did you support your 'Half Breed' son Mr.Blackascoal...probably not he was borne 3 years prior to your marriage of your own color...how just are you again?:rolleyes:

My son is black, in college, lives with me every summer every year of his life, star athlete basketball scholarship, 3.2 gpa. Like both his parents, will be far more educated than you.

Smells like victory.

You are anti-white. Only anti-white policy makes you happy. Those are the plain facts here.

Where is Desh, Cypress and Darla...Our everyday race police who give you all holier-than-thou attitudes and make up fake claims to back up their arguments against me....

Lets see the hypocrites bash AssHatZombie....Come on Desh you hypocrite..

CK

Where does your half breed live?

LIAR .. your mother raised a racist idiot and you happily demonstrate that here everyday.

My son is black, in college, lives with me every summer every year of his life, star athlete basketball scholarship, 3.2 gpa. Like both his parents, will be far more educated than you.

Smells like victory.

No victory moron...all my kids prosper...and we are all half breeds of one ethnic group or another...I will pray your Black(chocolate) son does not follow your footsteps...dinks white chicks and marries black...how sad you are! and by the way we are all pretty well educated...no PHD's but undergrads one and all...dipshit!

No victory moron...all my kids prosper...and we are all half breeds of one ethnic group or another...I will pray your Black(chocolate) son does not follow your footsteps...dinks white chicks and marries black...how sad you are! and by the way we are all pretty well educated...no PHD's but undergrads one and all...dipshit!

What we know for sure is that my son will be far more educated and articulate than you .. just like his dad.

Fair enough.

WTF are you talking about? Why don't you shut up? You ignorant bastard.

:gives:

Are you nAHZi's white hooded bitch? Does he tie a dog collar around your neck and call you jew boy ass you lay in submission? Does that get you off more than 'dinking' your trucks tailpipe?

Don't let your anger at your own evident racism spillover into personal attacks. That's unseemly.

Back