American Idiots

His policy forbids racial discrimination. That deals with racism, it makes it illegal. You will never be happy with anything other than blatantly anti-white racist policy. That's why you can go sit and spin.

92738125_b1afc238b3_m.jpg

:)

Meaningless blather from a dead man.

You continue to give the same flawed argument that does not deal with the issues of racism whatsoever.

Again I ask, what are your magical solutions that deal with the issue of RACISM AQND sexism in this country .. which do not always only affect lower economics?

This is where you err.... The FLAWED argument is to base decisions on race/gender to correct other decisions based on race/gender. Repeating a wrong in another fashion does not make it any less wrong. It promotes the very problem you desire to try and solve.

I will if you stop fucking your kids.

The good news about conversations like this is that you never have to have them again. It doesn't matter what you think and no one has to convince you to agree to anything .. because you quite simply do not matter.

By tomorrow, you'll be about 5 inches shorter.

The incredibly shrinking man.

I'm sure we'll go over it again at some point.

I matter just as much as you.

I'll be the same size tomorrow.

Anything else?

Your ride awaits you.
92738125_b1afc238b3_m.jpg

I did quite well in science classes in school...however you are the one who stressed having a white wife...I would not mind having a chocolate wife...never had one but the thought is intriguing...being Italian of decent... olive is my complexion...and I love white,brown,yellow,red,chocolate or any other version of a hot girl...;)

My wife is black weenie .. the mother of my son is white .. and I mentioned her as I laughed at your stupidity about "anti-white."

I'm sure you would love to meet any woman with a pulse who could stand you .. so you can stop screwing the virtual ones.

This is where you err.... The FLAWED argument is to base decisions on race/gender to correct other decisions based on race/gender. Repeating a wrong in another fashion does not make it any less wrong. It promotes the very problem you desire to try and solve.

get in line .. still waiting on the alternative solution.

You're next in line behind Damo.

My wife is black weenie .. the mother of my son is white .. and I mentioned her as I laughed at your stupidity about "anti-white."

I'm sure you would love to meet any woman with a pulse who could stand you .. so you can stop screwing the virtual ones.

You can be anti-white in policy and still boink white women. It doesn't make you noble or anything. Slave owners had lots of sex with slave girls. Does that mean they weren't racist? Hell no, dipshit. Think before you write.

You continue to give the same flawed argument that does not deal with the issues of racism whatsoever.

Again I ask, what are your magical solutions that deal with the issue of RACISM AQND sexism in this country .. which do not always only affect lower economics?
Laws against victimization not based on which sex you are, or which pigmentation. The vast majority of the problems could be dealt with on an economic level. Basing laws on your pigmentation simply codifies racism into law.

Laws against victimization not based on which sex you are, or which pigmentation.

In other words .. and finally .. you don't have the slightest clue what to do about racism and sexism in this country .. which is OK because there are other people that do.

AA is NOT against the law in case you haven't noticed.

Next in line ....

In other words .. and finally .. you don't have the slightest clue what to do about racism and sexism in this country .. which is OK because there are other people that do.

AA is NOT against the law in case you haven't noticed.

Next in line ....

It should be against the law. There is a massive injustice being carried out against whites and men.

You can be anti-white in policy and still boink white women. It doesn't make you noble or anything. Slave owners had lots of sex with slave girls. Does that mean they weren't racist? Hell no, dipshit. Think before you write.

I fully recognize that I'm talking to a fossil and an intellectually dead man.

Your admonishment about "think before I write" is straight comedy coming from you sir, as you sling your "anti-white" scaryman paranoid fears about.

This is just for the fun dude .. not as if there is any serious discussion to be had with you on this issue.

I fully recognize that I'm talking to a fossil and an intellectually dead man.
Yet I whip your cretinesque ass at every turn.
Your admonishment about "think before I write" is straight comedy coming from you sir, as you sling your "anti-white" scaryman paranoid fears about.

This is just for the fun dude .. not as if there is any serious discussion to be had with you on this issue.

You are anti-white. This is proved by your acceptance of nothing other than anti-white policy as a solution to racial issues.

It should be against the law. There is a massive injustice being carried out against whites and men.

LIAR .. ONCE AGAIN .. WHITES ARE THE BIGGEST BENEFICIARIES OF AA.

You've simply been mind-fucked again.

Don't sweat it because you have no capacity for intellectual freedom.

Okay this clears things up..........

You married a black woman...and just like to screw white women...vanity sake...do you pay support?Now who is the idiot Mr.Black Panther...your own words have convicted you once again! I sure pray for your wife...she is a sad woman!

LIAR .. ONCE AGAIN .. WHITES ARE THE BIGGEST BENEFICIARIES OF AA.

You've simply been mind-fucked again.

Don't sweat it because you have no capacity for intellectual freedom.

But aa is racially disriminatory. it may be MORE discriminating on gender. Both of those types of discrimination are wrong. We've been over this, Senor sub-par.

Yet I whip your cretinesque ass at every turn.

You are a play thing sir .. a dead man walking .. and you "whipping my ass" brings me much joy-joy as I absolutely love "educating" you .. publicly.

You are anti-white. This is proved by your acceptance of nothing other than anti-white policy as a solution to racial issues.

The dead man calls me anti-white.

Oh the sorrow ...

You married a black woman...and just like to screw white women...vanity sake...do you pay support?Now who is the idiot Mr.Black Panther...your own words have convicted you once again! I sure pray for your wife...she is a sad woman!

Your mother is sad because she birthed an idiot.

My son is 17 .. my wife and I have been married for 14 years .,. can you now figure out why your mom is sad.

You are a play thing sir .. a dead man walking .. and you "whipping my ass" brings me much joy-joy as I absolutely love "educating" you .. publicly.

The dead man calls me anti-white.

Oh the sorrow ...

You are anti-white. Only anti-white policy makes you happy. Those are the plain facts here.

Back