American Idiots

I agree, however, where have we been hurt by this policy?
Because the focus constantly remains on "race" rather than working towards a pigment blind society. By focusing on the "race" of people in our government policy it directly makes racism a part of public policy. Justice should never be measured by the color of your skin.

That's not evidence which proves zero impact. Are you retarded or something?

You said evidence dickhead, not proof. Me working is evidence that AA did not impact us negatively. If it were working negatively, there is a chance I would be out of a job. There is no other way provide evidence for something that is not there, in this case 'zero-impact'. All we can say is, well, it hasn't effected us.

Because the focus constantly remains on "race" rather than working towards a pigment blind society. By focusing on the "race" of people in our government policy it directly makes racism a part of public policy. Justice should never be measured by the color of your skin.

Kinda hard not to focus on a race when it was a race that was oppressed for hundreds of years to a point where they couldn't get an education to compete and integrate. It is that problem from our past that has forced a race to not have the same benefits and in order to be on a level playing field, policy had to be shaped for their benefit to protect them from future oppresion. It is not a long-term solution, and it is nearing an end to its effectiveness, but its intentions were not to bring down one race, but rather to be sure an oppressed one can be brought up to be on equal grounds.

Kinda hard not to focus on a race when it was a race that was oppressed for hundreds of years to a point where they couldn't get an education to compete and integrate. It is that problem from our past that has forced a race to not have the same benefits and in order to be on a level playing field, policy had to be shaped for their benefit to protect them from future oppresion. It is not a long-term solution, and it is nearing an end to its effectiveness, but its intentions were not to bring down one race, but rather to be sure an oppressed one can be brought up to be on equal grounds.

It's easy not to focus on race. The civil rights of individuals cannot be ignored because of collectivist chimeras such as racism. The intentions are irrelevant. It is illegal and racist. The ends do not justify the means.

You said evidence dickhead, not proof. Me working is evidence that AA did not impact us negatively. If it were working negatively, there is a chance I would be out of a job. There is no other way provide evidence for something that is not there, in this case 'zero-impact'. All we can say is, well, it hasn't effected us.

One piece of data is not enough to make any assessment whatsoever of the general impact.

It's easy not to focus on race. The civil rights of individuals cannot be ignored because of collectivist chimeras such as racism. The intentions are irrelevant. It is illegal and racist. The ends do not justify the means.

Alright, figure out a way to advance a race that has been enslaved for 2-300 years with very little education by your own race without actually creating a policy that might limit your own opportunities. Good luck...

Alright, figure out a way to advance a race that has been enslaved for 2-300 years with very little education by your own race without actually creating a policy that might limit your own opportunities. Good luck...

How about just doing away with racial discrimination and hiring the best man for the job?

One piece of data is not enough to make any assessment whatsoever of the general impact.

Once you provide a real challenge rather than trying to prove a negative, this is the only evidence that can be provided. I never said it proves shit, in fact Ive emphasized the fact that it is only evidence and not proof.

Once you provide a real challenge rather than trying to prove a negative, this is the only evidence that can be provided. I never said it proves shit, in fact Ive emphasized the fact that it is only evidence and not proof.

It's not even evidence.

ev·i·dence /ˈɛvɪdəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ev-i-duhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -denced, -denc·ing.
–noun 1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

Last edited:
So you enslave a race for 200-300 years, and think they are automatically on a level playing field to compete with you for a job or even a decent college education?

More racial discrimination is not justified by past racial discrimination. Level playing fields are an illusion. The best we can do is keep racial disrimination out of private or public policy. A poor white today has less advantages than a black from an upperclass background.

It's not even evidence.

ev·i·dence /ˈɛvɪdəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ev-i-duhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -denced, -denc·ing.
–noun 1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

Evidence - A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment.

If AA having zero-impact on my life is not evidence, then it can't be proven. The only evidence which can be provided for 'zero-impact' is to show 'zero-impact'. If it is not evidence, then there can be no proof. Therefore your demand to provide evidence was disengenious and the burden of proof is on you.

Back