American Idiots

Past wrongs do not justify continued racial and gender discrimination. That is a non-solution. It is a violation of civil rights laws.

It is an issue. no matter how long you lie and spin, you cannot escape the truth of the matter with nice sounding slogans.

"Why should blacks be allowed to eat at this restaurant if we don't want them here?"

"Why should schools have to accept minority students if they don't want them?"

"Why should women be allowed into the club if the members don't want them here?"

"Why should property owners be forced to rent minorities if they don't want them?"

Why should businesses and municipalities be forced to hire women and minoritites if they don't want them?"

You've become a fossil my friend and America is moving past your failed illogic as the majority of Americans recognize what real discrimination is and recognize that you cannot simply call racism off and declare it dead when it still exists. Societal remedies must be put in place to enforce equality.

Past wrongs do indeed justify remedy and I'm real anxious to hear what your solution would be.

"Why should blacks be allowed to eat at this restaurant if we don't want them here?"

"Why should schools have to accept minority students if they don't want them?"

"Why should women be allowed into the club if the members don't want them here?"

"Why should property owners be forced to rent minorities if they don't want them?"

Why should businesses and municipalities be forced to hire women and minoritites if they don't want them?"

You've become a fossil my friend and America is moving past your failed illogic as the majority of Americans recognize what real discrimination is and recognize that you cannot simply call racism off and declare it dead when it still exists. Societal remedies must be put in place to enforce equality.

Past wrongs do indeed justify remedy and I'm real anxious to hear what your solution would be.

No illogic here. It's wrong to discriminate based on race, even against white people. The above statements are wrong, and AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is wrong, as they both are race based discrimination, which is wrong. I'm the only one being consistent here. your anti-white zealotry is the true fossil, good buddy.

Kinda hard not to focus on a race when it was a race that was oppressed for hundreds of years to a point where they couldn't get an education to compete and integrate. It is that problem from our past that has forced a race to not have the same benefits and in order to be on a level playing field, policy had to be shaped for their benefit to protect them from future oppresion. It is not a long-term solution, and it is nearing an end to its effectiveness, but its intentions were not to bring down one race, but rather to be sure an oppressed one can be brought up to be on equal grounds.
So, instead of focusing on race we.... um... focus on race, yeah that'll fix it.

It doesn't matter why you focus on race.

There are other ways of acheiving the same objective without the focus on race, I would prefer we move in that direction rather than proceed with a policy of racism to fix racism.

No illogic here. It's wrong to discriminate based on race, even against white people. The above statements are wrong, and AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is wrong, as they both are race based discrimination, which is wrong. I'm the only one being consistent here. your anti-white zealotry is the true fossil, good buddy.

Anti-white?

I'll be sure to relay that to my son's mother .. who happens to be white.

Perhaps you can explain how AA is discriminatory against white people when white women are its biggest beneficiaries?

Also .. it does not go without notice that ONCE AGAIN you've failed to articulate any solution other than more whining about a more fair and balanced society.

You shrink a bit with every tick of the clock.

So, instead of focusing on race we.... um... focus on race, yeah that'll fix it.

There are other ways of acheiving the same objective without the focus on race, I would prefer we move in that direction rather than proceed with a policy of racism to fix racism.

Love to hear what those ways are in your mind.

I have yet to hear an alternate solution. Agreed that we need to move in that direction but in the short term, in order to create equality, opportunities had to be created for the oppressed.

Oh my..........

Anti-white?

Perhaps you can explain how AA is discriminatory against white people when white women are its biggest beneficiaries?

Also .. it does not go without notice that ONCE AGAIN you've failed to articulate any solution other than more whining about a more fair and balanced society.

here comes the race card again...so your sons mother is white...whats wrong with chocolate babes...are you prejudice?

Anti-white?

It's discriminatory against whites in it's very mode of functioning. It may be MORE disriminating against men, that's wrong too.

The solution is guaranteeing race and gender is no factor in hiring. Maybe taking off all race and gender date from applications? And conducting interviews over chat sessions? I know you don't like this, because it doesn't guarantee discrimination against white people, you sicko.

here comes the race card again...so your sons mother is white...whats wrong with chocolate babes...are you prejudice?

Never took a science class, eh?

Any mixing of blacks and other races only produces more chocolate babies .. because all humans are genetically chocolate.

Dummy

I have yet to hear an alternate solution. Agreed that we need to move in that direction but in the short term, in order to create equality, opportunities had to be created for the oppressed.
I agree, however economic rather than racial preference and centering on education rather than race would be an alternative that we can work towards.

I agree, however economic rather than racial preference and centering on education rather than race would be an alternative that we can work towards.

You continue to give the same flawed argument that does not deal with the issues of racism whatsoever.

Again I ask, what are your magical solutions that deal with the issue of RACISM AQND sexism in this country .. which do not always only affect lower economics?

Well Yah...........

Never took a science class, eh?

Any mixing of blacks and other races only produces more chocolate babies .. because all humans are genetically chocolate.

Dummy

I did quite well in science classes in school...however you are the one who stressed having a white wife...I would not mind having a chocolate wife...never had one but the thought is intriguing...being Italian of decent... olive is my complexion...and I love white,brown,yellow,red,chocolate or any other version of a hot girl...;)

There would be no...........

You continue to give the same flawed argument that does not deal with the issues of racism whatsoever.

Again I ask, what are your magical solutions that deal with the issue of RACISM AQND sexism in this country .. which do not always only affect lower economics?

problemo if you racists would quit stirring the pot of hatred!;)

His policy forbids racial discrimination. That deals with racism, it makes it illegal. You will never be happy with anything other than blatantly anti-white racist policy. That's why you can go sit and spin.

92738125_b1afc238b3_m.jpg

No. It's an actually different policy that USING race as a factor in hiring. Think it through.

And stop naming your kids Laquonza, and Fabulicious.

I will if you stop fucking your kids.

The good news about conversations like this is that you never have to have them again. It doesn't matter what you think and no one has to convince you to agree to anything .. because you quite simply do not matter.

By tomorrow, you'll be about 5 inches shorter.

The incredibly shrinking man.

Back