An Apology for DamnYankee

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you forget something, and don't recall it, it's not willfully lying...it's called being forgetful...completely understandable and accepted as commonplace, with no mal intent.

You prove it, daily. Next?

Which doesn't stop you from making an apology, for making a false accusation.
But then addicts usually blame others for their own behavior.

You're a really bad liar and you can't keep the thread straight in your mind.

Since when is this comment: "Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior."

Worse than this comment? "Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy."

Now try and weasel your way out of this comment also: "i called out rana for her comments about christians..." since Rana wasn't talking about Christians in general but one particular faux Christian.

you're really bizarre. it is amazing you call anyone a hypocrite.

btw, what did i lie about? prove it or stfu.

He was 3rd poster I believe in that thread. He was the first to snark. Saying FU. Yes, I could find many more examples if I wanted to invest the time- That was the first try by simply going into his recent posts on his page and picking a snark. I then went to the beginning of that thread and saw that, yes, his was the first. I have never said he is always the first, simply that he far from only the "finisher" and never the "starter" of crap.

You are missing the point. That is not an example at all. The thread itself is an insult to Poet and he reacted accordingly. The thread snarked first.

Are you putting salve on those ban burns? I don't lie. I never lie, in fact. Can you say that?
Your lies here have been well documented, and they have been for the purpose of hiding the truth, not exposing it.

Bearing false witness is yet another sin that will land you in hell...

Your lies here have been well documented, and they have been for the purpose of hiding the truth, not exposing it.

Bearing false witness is yet another sin that will land you in hell...

You'll have to forgive me. I barely can remember what I ate yesterday...but I do remember my distinct dislike and contempt for you.
And if anyone's going to hell for "bearing false witness", you'll beat me there. Your other sins, notwithstanding.

You mean my post in response to his attack of me? The statement that damo himself made to zap, on two separate occasions- FORBADE zap of posting about our children. He was told he could never again bring them up in a negative way to harass... he did. We shall see how serious damo was.

I was merely rejoicing in the fact my daughter won't have to learn to love a step parent, as my brother's two little girls are having to do...

I was merely rejoicing in the fact my daughter won't have to learn to love a step parent, as my brother's two little girls are having to do...

Is that the plan you all came up with? The progression of the posts will make clear you are a disingenuous lying asshole- but then we already knew that.

BTW- my kids only know one step dad zap. They almost lost him to cancer-that scared the hell out of them. He and I chose to divorce- but he did not divorce them. So he is still their father- he has been so for 19 years- he always will be- they love one another- does that help you leave them alone for the umpteenth time now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back