An Apology for DamnYankee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean my post in response to his attack of me? The statement that damo himself made to zap, on two separate occasions- FORBADE zap of posting about our children. He was told he could never again bring them up in a negative way to harass... he did. We shall see how serious damo was.
Either Zippy's gone, or I am. :D

no surprise poet, rana and christie support zappy talking about ID's daughter. ID was wrong to talk about your wife, but why bring her daughter into this? asshole.

You're a really bad liar and you can't keep the thread straight in your mind.

Since when is this comment: "Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior."

Worse than this comment? "Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy."

Now try and weasel your way out of this comment also: "i called out rana for her comments about christians..." since Rana wasn't talking about Christians in general but one particular faux Christian.

no surprise poet, rana and christie support zappy talking about ID's daughter. ID was wrong to talk about your wife, but why bring her daughter into this? asshole.

Cry me a river. iceslut's talked about my kids and Rana's kids, too, and I have the posts to prove it.

You're a really bad liar and you can't keep the thread straight in your mind.

Since when is this comment: "Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior."

Worse than this comment? "Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy."

Now try and weasel your way out of this comment also: "i called out rana for her comments about christians..." since Rana wasn't talking about Christians in general but one particular faux Christian.

you disingenuous ugly hypocrite- My response to zap came after this post-

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
What a surprise...ID doesn't feel the need to corroborate any of her, until proven, BASELESS fictional tales.

I bet she comes up with her crazy "stories" about others while trying to blot out how often her first three exes looked elsewhere for the love and affection she couldn't provide.

Quote Originally Posted by icedancer2theend View Post
Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy.

Cry me a river. iceslut's talked about my kids and Rana's kids, too, and I have the posts to prove it.

AH-AH; just remember that they have to be posts from this board and recent, otherwise you can shove them up your ass.
Maybe it will actually give you some junk in your trunk, instead of looking like a board.

What a surprise...ID doesn't feel the need to corroborate any of her, until proven, BASELESS fictional tales.

I bet she comes up with her crazy "stories" about others while trying to blot out how often her first three exes looked elsewhere for the love and affection she couldn't provide.

Don't even bother.
They had the ability to read the exchange and choose to ignore what zip says; because they need him to add support to their hypocrisy.

You vulgar, simple-minded slag, show me any post where Zap called your husband a "flat, one-dimensional fuck toy".

You vulgar, simple-minded slag, show me any post where Zap called your husband a "flat, one-dimensional fuck toy".

Attacks are attacks cunt- You don't get to set the rules. He has said plenty of vulgar shit to me THAT YOU happily ignore- so again you disingenuous hypocrite get the fuck off your high horse and pull your nose out of my crotch!

So you refer to something that you have no intendtions of adhereing to; ergo: you're not a recovering addict, you're just an addict.

The problem lies in the fact that you can't even be honest, regarding your own words and/or actions.

I pity you.

Since you're so knowledgeable about my personal info.....what I said, and when, you should also find where I said I'm in the 15th year of my recovery. Clean if not sober (as I sip on a Caramel Vodka cocktail...never had any trouble with liquor, if you must know). You twisting my words, notwithstanding. It must suck to be you.

But you are a liar and it has been shown and proven.
Whereas, your accusation is just wind.

If you forget something, and don't recall it, it's not willfully lying...it's called being forgetful...completely understandable and accepted as commonplace, with no mal intent.

You prove it, daily. Next?

Since you're so knowledgeable about my personal info.....what I said, and when, you should also find where I said I'm in the 15th year of my recovery. Clean if not sober (as I sip on a Caramel Vodka cocktail...never had any trouble with liquor, if you must know). You twisting my words, notwithstanding. It must suck to be you.

Addictive tendencies are addictive tendencies, which explains a lot of your behavior on these forums.

I'm beginning to pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back