An Apology for DamnYankee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really a dumb bitch. I hope I don't get reprimanded for posting personal info. Patchy refers to the patch of hair I have on my head, not a eye-patch, scumbucket. One-dimensional thinking troglodyte.

I think she was playing on Spongebob... Patchy the Pirate... Sometimes people can be trying to make a little joke rather than trying to "get" you.

I think she was playing on Spongebob... Patchy the Pirate... Sometimes people can be trying to make a little joke rather than trying to "get" you.

Depends on who the players are. I don't joke with enemies. There was no precedence for it. So, she fooled you, not me.

Did you not understand what I wrote? Referring to me, "all of a sudden", as "Patchy", is a reference to my appearance. I have no pictures reflecting that anywhere in the forum. That is personal. You're confused. Again. I don't want to see anyone "gone". I want folks to respect my privacy, as is my right. I'm ashamed of nothing. Someone wants me to post my picture, I'll do it. But I'll be damned if I'll be preempted. Whose side are you on?

I am on the side of what is right, same as always.

If he took the info you posted and found you online, do you bear no responsibility for posting the info that allowed it? These days being online requires a bit of discretion. You have been baited and risen to it by posting information that allowed you to be found.

Obviously what DY did was not a violation of the rules.

You're really a dumb bitch. I hope I don't get reprimanded for posting personal info. Patchy refers to the patch of hair I have on my head, not a eye-patch, scumbucket. One-dimensional thinking troglodyte.

:rofl: You over sensitive nancy- I already knew what it referred to "patchy" puss.

He did, in fact, break the rules. A poster found the quote of mine, which testified to my divulging my personal info. The hints and alludes to my appearance, however, have nothing to do with my postings....and couldn't be attributed to me...meaning that some posters here are aware of my alias, which is personal information.....my alias, Poet, was created, specifically, because of my personal info being posted on a political debate forum by forum members and a moderator, under an alias. I left the forum for that very reason. If folks can't play fair, and debate without resorting to posting personal info to score points, then I won't be here, either. This isn't about banning based on popularity. I give a shit. This is about respecting forum members and following the rules.
Anybody wanting to know my personal info....PM me, if you want the truth. Otherwise, it's just hearsay.

Maybe I should start a thread, with all of the info you've released about yourself.
Now go back to doing what you do best and that would be whining.

You stupid mr'er. That quote was to verify, that the reference being made, was concerning me. I didn't volunteer or confirm that bit of info until it was made apparent by Freedom and DY. Again, you're sticking your nose into other's peoples business....something that doesn't even concern you. Why don't you get you some business of your own? Idiot.

Haven't you left yet? :)

Depends on who the players are. I don't joke with enemies. There was no precedence for it. So, she fooled you, not me.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Are ya ready kids?
Aye, Aye captain!

I can't heeeaaar yooouuu!

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

oooooooooooo.........

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Ready?
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Booob Square Paaants!

Ah Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, Ha, hArgh wh..arire..Ha arrrigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back