An Apology for DamnYankee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on the side of what is right, same as always.

If he took the info you posted and found you online, do you bear no responsibility for posting the info that allowed it? These days being online requires a bit of discretion. You have been baited and risen to it by posting information that allowed you to be found.

Obviously what DY did was not a violation of the rules.

Really? That remains to be seen.
I know what I posted, and what I didn't...and admitted to such. As far as the conclusion drawn, we have a difference of opinion. Does it matter? To some, no to others. I'm content that the mods have seen fit to underscore the rules and regulations. Personal info is off limits. Act accordingly.

Yeah, that's exactly what a normal individual would do.

Like any of us on here, are "normal"; but then, it might stop the mods from making another rash judgement and banning someone on a bogus complaint.
Or at least maybe stop one mod from taking his personal likes and dislikes and using them to act like an idiot, before he knows the truth.

Anyway, I've already said I was bored. :)

Ain't going nowhere. You? I'm not through kicking or plunging into conservative booty. Ain't you had enough?

I knew you lied when you made the statement; but I was just waiting for you to add credance to the fact that you are a liar.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

No, a normal individual would get piss assed drunk and post about fucking any old thing with a pussy, then make post after post, thread after thread about it. You see, everyone, has their past times.

Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior.

Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior.

We know all that fills you are feelings of repulsions at your hubby and smoke from your joint and booze from your cupboard- idgit.

I knew you lied when you made the statement; but I was just waiting for you to add credance to the fact that you are a liar.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You're free to show where I lied. And while you're at it, admit to your involvement in the fracas. I'm not the one posting personal info, or threatening to. I don't need to. I can debate.

Rana, all these folks are fake Christians. If Jesus came back tomorrow...they'd ask him for a delay, 'cause they have stuff they have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back