An Apology for DamnYankee

Status
Not open for further replies.
since you whine about how christians talk....is this how non-christians talk?

On another board when darla used the word "cunt" among other similar words...as did frog and friends, Frog would constantly defend such obscenities as just "mere" words. Now that she/they are attempting to reinvent themselves she conveniently puts on another cloak of hypocrisy...note she never reprimands poet for his obscenities and he claims to be a "christian". Just more hypocrisy in evidence by toad.

On another board when darla used the word "cunt" among other similar words...as did frog and friends, Frog would constantly defend such obscenities as just "mere" words. Now that she/they are attempting to reinvent themselves she conveniently puts on another cloak of hypocrisy...note she never reprimands poet for his obscenities and he claims to be a "christian". Just more hypocrisy in evidence by toad.

Just to get things in perspective, she is talking about events that happened nearly a decade ago.

You're free to show where I lied. And while you're at it, admit to your involvement in the fracas. I'm not the one posting personal info, or threatening to. I don't need to. I can debate.

You said he posted "PERSONAL INFORMATION", regarding your addiction; when in fact it stopped being personal information and became PUBLIC INFORMATION, when you posted it.
You lied when he accused him.
Do you still have relatives in Louisiana, that you visit?

Just to get things in perspective, she is talking about events that happened nearly a decade ago.

Yes, just as you have done on many occasions. Are you suggesting that toad would now see these as not "mere words"? And if she does not why can't she manage to admonish so many other posters like poet; zappa etc who use these "mere words" so liberally? Yes, I know, to answer honestly would shine a light on her hypocrisy- but go ahead show us your ability to be honest for a change tom.

One time at band camp...

Yes, and how many times has she used it recently, compared to Darla using it one time a decade ago?

One time??? :rofl: Nice try you hypocrite! How about old poet and zap? Where's all that admonishment for your New Born position over the use of "mere words".

why in the hell do you two whine about personal info wars and then engage them yourselves?

enough....everyone.....just stop it.

good fucking lord.

Ahaha, she made a blog, remember. It is public information when you blog about it.

You said he posted "PERSONAL INFORMATION", regarding your addiction; when in fact it stopped being personal information and became PUBLIC INFORMATION, when you posted it.
You lied when he accused him.
Do you still have relatives in Louisiana, that you visit?

I already intimated that I didn't recall posting that info. In any event, seeing that you have never made a mistake, I wouldn't expect you to empathize.
However, you, yourself, referred to Damon Wayans character from In Living Color, referring to my particular hairstyle. Not DY. Not Alias. You. Then DY starts referring to me as "Patchy". One need only to add 1 +1 to get to 2. But you lied and said that I divulged details of my particular hairstyle, which is only attached to my alternative alias, which you got from no one else but PMP.
And why are you still asking me personal questions...evidently, that you surmise the answers to???? Are you "on leave" from the correctional facility where you work...as mentioned on your profile page...so let it be known, that what's good for female geese is good for male ganders. Do you want to continue to play?

Ahaha, she made a blog, remember. It is public information when you blog about it.

Ahahahah- what rana means is that she is a hypocritical cunt "it's just a word rana" so don't get your panties in another hypocritical wad. My blog is no longer on this forum. My blog was made to circumvent darla's desire to leak what she and you had snooped and uncovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back