An article on the CT tragedy that actually makes sense.

Wow. First off WB is not a Republican and did not vote for Romney. Secondly you have no idea what this woman's politics are not does it matter.

fucking labels.

You people hate your own people too.

do you think he votes for democratic candidates?

your all republicans becuse you will follow them blindly right into hell.

all this tea party crap, the libertarian crap, the independent crap......they mean nothing becuase all you end up doing is voting for republicans anyway.

Call yourself shirley temple fpor all I care, your voting for republicans

your all republicans becuse you will follow them blindly right into hell.

all this tea party crap, the libertarian crap, the independent crap......they mean nothing becuase all you end up doing is voting for republicans anyway.

Call yourself shirley temple fpor all I care, your voting for republicans

talk about random. I hope Obamacare pays for your mental health checkup.

when all you do is vote for republicans and then call yourself something else I dont give a shit what you call your self.

Your promoting the republican platform

when all you do is vote for republicans and then call yourself something else I dont give a shit what you call your self.

Your promoting the republican platform

You're claiming people who didn't vote for Romney voted for Romney. Give it a rest. Talk about issues and quit trying to label people something they aren't. You like "facts" remember?

I know everything is black and white to you but not everyone votes for a Democrat or Republican. There are actually real life human beings who don't like either party. Shocker, I know.

I agree w/ the idea that the media is somewhere at the root of the problem. It's impossible to take so many disparate incidents and say, "well, THIS is the reason," but the media is somewhere in there. I hate that we all know the names of these guys, like they're Jesse James or something.

STFU asshole. guns are needed to protect us from tyrranical government

You tell 'em.

List the many times when guns owned by private citizens protected "us from tyrranical (sic) government".

Unloaded and lokced up is a good plan.

I cant tell you how many gun owners who have told me "locked away and unloaded would keep me from protecting myself".

It is a good plan. Yet there are professionals who don't do this, with dire results.

DONORA, Pa. —
Channel 11 News learned Friday that the 4-year-old son of a Belle Vernon Pennsylvania State Trooper accidentally shot himself in the leg with his father's gun Thursday night.According to Donora police, Trooper Nicholas Petrosky was drying his son after a shower when the little boy grabbed his father’s gun, which had been placed on the bathroom counter.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/troopers-son-4-accidentally-shoots-self-with-dads-/nGkZ7/

Hardly moron. Even cops have been busted for having improperly stored weapons (after their children found them and used them)

You are just to stupid to create palatable lies for this audience. Fuck off and die.

Absolutely correct. I just posted an article, before I read down this far.

Back