An Irresponsible Media

I don't think I could buy the DVDs for TV shows. Kind of like keeping MJ in the house.... you have it around and you think... "maybe I'll have just a little bit".... next thing you know you just smoked a bag and have watched an entire season of Buffy... then wonder what happened to your weekend.... and why did I eat 4 bags of Doritos

You've totally just described one of my PMS weekends!

Okay, you totally out-hipped me on the zombies, LadyT. I'll shut up now.

Except for, I just bought "300"...get that, if you don't have it. It rules. But, I'm sure you out-hipped me on Spartan movies too. :(

Okay, you totally out-hipped me on the zombies, LadyT. I'll shut up now.

Except for, I just bought "300"...get that, if you don't have it. It rules. But, I'm sure you out-hipped me on Spartan movies too. :(

yeah, I saw it in the theaters last year.

I need to get a life. This thread has seriously confirmed that.

I like pretty much everything that has been mentioned, from old Star Trek to Resident Evil.

My lack of life is well documented, however; I have given up resisting it (because, after all, resistance is futile...)

I like pretty much everything that has been mentioned, from old Star Trek to Resident Evil.

My lack of life is well documented, however; I have given up resisting it (because, after all, resistance is futile...)

yeah, maybe you're right. maybe we should all just embrace our inner nerd.

I can see Australia news media covering this a bit. There three biggest stars are a bigot (Gibson) a beautiful talented actress who married a complete nut (Kidman) and Ledger (dead). Well, I guess they can hang their hat on Kidman divorcing the loon.

Mel Gibson is American, retard. He was born in New York, and he walks on water.

yeah, maybe you're right. maybe we should all just embrace our inner nerd.

"Inner" Nerd???!!!!!

Judging from those posts yesterday, I think you've always been a full blown, confirmed Nerd. C'mon, math club and Tart Cart?? Triple major in Engineering/Math/And Nuclear Fusion, or whatever the hell it was.....

LadyT, there's no embracing of the "inner" nerd needed. You are the textbook definition of a full blown nerd.

:pke:

j/k

"Inner" Nerd???!!!!!

Judging from those posts yesterday, I think you've always been a full blown, confirmed Nerd. C'mon, math club and Tart Cart?? Triple major in Engineering/Math/And Nuclear Fusion, or whatever the hell it was.....

LadyT, there's no embracing of the "inner" nerd needed. You are the textbook definition of a full blown nerd.

:pke:

j/k

:cry:

and I was just about to send you the link too!

Back