Anatomy of a Bank Run

Someone this totally ignorant and obtuse should have their voting card pulled. Someone not of sound mind can't sign a contract, why should they be able to elect someone?

Let me guess. You're also a young earth Christian. Right?

You are hopeless...........

Did you say "our" argument? Who the fuck else here thinks embryonic stem cells from from fetuses?

I have nothing more to say about a old and proven topic..grow up! When you graduate if you do...lacking reading comprehension...please apologize for your ignorance...adios on this topic!:cof1:

I have nothing more to say about a old and proven topic..grow up! When you graduate if you do...lacking reading comprehension...please apologize for your ignorance...adios on this topic!:cof1:

LOL

Could you be more defeated? I think not. One could translate that last statement as such:

"I can't find any evidence on Google that doesn't make me look like an idiot, which is exactly what happened to me last time. I don't want that to happen again, so I'll say that I proved it last time and run away this time and hope nobody notices.

PS
I love you, George W. Bush. You DO look great in those tight Levis."

So Rstring...........

since you like to trade that funny money..I will trade alot of odds and ends I no longer use for those green IOU's...make me an offer I can't refuse!

Kettle meets Black....

repubs always seem to bring abortion related stuff and or global warming into every argument lately..

Go back over the years and reread your posts...almost always bashing GW...no matter the topic...and for the record all the global warming and abortion threads were for the most part started by y'all libs...go figure!

addendum: and it was punky who broughtthe stem cell abortion into this thread...is punky a Repub???

No, I brought up your stupidity. You proved your stupidity by continuing to argue that embryos come from fetuses when embryonic stem cells have nothing to do with abortion.

Since IOU's are just that IOU's it makes no difference what they are traded for..This has digressed to symantics...so thats all I have to say about it!

Of course, it does. An IOU is not speculative instrument. An IOU is a statement that I owe you something specific and defined. That is not true here.

Go back over the years and reread your posts...almost always bashing GW...no matter the topic...and for the record all the global warming and abortion threads were for the most part started by y'all libs...go figure!

addendum: and it was punky who broughtthe stem cell abortion into this thread...is punky a Repub???

GWB deserves all the bashing he gets and more. He has done far more worse than a consentual BJ. and have you forgotten all the clinton bashing ?

Just them mention of Hillary to repubs got them to blowing spittle all over the place long before she ran for any office.

GWB deserves all the bashing he gets and more. He has done far more worse than a consentual BJ. and have you forgotten all the clinton bashing ?

Just them mention of Hillary to repubs got them to blowing spittle all over the place long before she ran for any office.

Clinton ok'ed loral corp to give guidance technology to the chinese, against the advice of the state department. He should have been penalized just for that.

Last edited:
damo, it is not really private. Its directors are appointed by government and congress has oversight powers. Even if those conditions did not exist it would still not be truly private as its monopoly is backed by government force, like the PO. Further, it would be operating under a law unto it's own. No other business could do the sort of things the treasury/fed does and escape prosecution for fraud.

ornot, gold has value apart from its acceptance as a medium of exchange. That is one of several reasons it became the medium of exchange. When we moved to gold backed currecy, the money still represented a redeemable value or commodity. Now, money no longer has any value. It's value is NOW completely abstract.

A private monoply backed by government force doesn't make it somehow better, you stupid twat.

Back