Another"responsible" gun owner gives public demonstration of safety skills

Saved the kids life.
If he had no gun the kid would be dead.

Can I borrow that crystal ball you used to see into the future to make that determination? I'd like this weekend's lotto numbers.

We are talking pit bulls not fucking spaniels!

So?

We are talking flesh and blood doggies...not indestructible Robotic Cyber-canines with Adamantium bones and Kevlar skin.

One good whack to the head with a shovel or other garden tool and I can guarantee ol Fido ain't getting back up!

Wild animals are dangerous.
Animals trained to fight and kill are more dangerous !

Again...So?

Humans can be just as dangerous...and many of us don't even need the added courage a gun provides.

Dead kids are great so long as guns are banned though, right ?

Bringing us back to chucky fucking Cheese!

Yeah...you made your opinion of chucky Cheese and those who frequent the establishment pretty clear:

It's chucky fucking cheese , the biggest collection of human refuse outside of prison!

What do you care if the innocent child of some "human refuse" dies at the hands of some gun nut at a Chucky Cheese?

Poor Zappa

Yeah...poor me!

I kicked everyone's asses and they all ran away like doggies with their tails tucked between their legs.

They at least could offer up some kind of defense of their positions...you couldn't even muster that much.

No, the use of a gun doesn't make him a coward...the fact he would spend precious seconds going into his home, finding the gun, loading it and returning before confronting the dogs makes him a coward.

If an officer was on scene at the beginning of the attack, it makes perfect sense to use his gun...if the dog owner had been carrying a gun at the time it would make sense for him to use it, but to waste precious seconds retrieving a gun while the dogs continue to maul the child does not make sense.

Doesn't the child stand a chance of getting shot by anyone with a gun trying to kill the attacking dog?

And every time you had to break up a fight, did you let the animals continue to tear each other apart while you went and got your gun, or did you utilize whatever was at hand to help you stop the fight?

That's because vigilante justice is wrong...we pay the police to be the experts...weekend warriors with itchy trigger fingers are a danger to the public.

I saved my cat from a dog attack with my bare hands, it was just reaction, I didn't think, I just ran at he of and hit him till he let go of my cat.

I am pretty sure if it was a child I wouldn't have hesitated!

you didn't kick anyones ass, zappa and nobody ran away. we all know you've got the cop worship syndrome and i'm not going to waste my time trying to show you the error of your ways.

Yeah...poor me!

I kicked everyone's asses and they all ran away like doggies with their tails tucked between their legs.

They at least could offer up some kind of defense of their positions...you couldn't even muster that much.

lulz...you kicked everyone's asses

tff

No, the use of a gun doesn't make him a coward...the fact he would spend precious seconds going into his home, finding the gun, loading it and returning before confronting the dogs makes him a coward.

this is most hackish statement i've read on the board in a long time, bravo. so he gets a weapon he believes will work, and that makes him a coward. you using a shovel makes you brave.

:rolleyes:

this is most hackish statement i've read on the board in a long time, bravo. so he gets a weapon he believes will work, and that makes him a coward. you using a shovel makes you brave.

Did you know that in most places that if you shoot a dog to defend yourself or someone else and the dog backs off; that you're not allowed to "finish off" the dog, no matter how bad it is hurt?
It's considered animal cruelty.
I guess letting the dog bleed out, is more humane. :palm:

Well now, that's your OPINION, ain't it?

I happen to believe anyone who would leave a child to be gnawed upon by dogs in order to waste precious seconds retrieving a gun because it's the only weapon they feel will work against the dogs, then yes...they are a COWARD.

you didn't kick anyones ass, zappa and nobody ran away. we all know you've got the cop worship syndrome and i'm not going to waste my time trying to show you the error of your ways.

I even disproved your ridiculous "cop worship syndrome" claim, but STILL you fall back on the same tired lies...LOL!

How sad you try and cover your cowardice with lies.

Can I borrow that crystal ball you used to see into the future to make that determination? I'd like this weekend's lotto numbers.

So?

We are talking flesh and blood doggies...not indestructible Robotic Cyber-canines with Adamantium bones and Kevlar skin.

One good whack to the head with a shovel or other garden tool and I can guarantee ol Fido ain't getting back up!

Again...So?

Humans can be just as dangerous...and many of us don't even need the added courage a gun provides.

Yeah...you made your opinion of chucky Cheese and those who frequent the establishment pretty clear:

What do you care if the innocent child of some "human refuse" dies at the hands of some gun nut at a Chucky Cheese?
People have slugged pit bulls with shovels, axes, sledgehammers even!
5 or 6 rounds from a cops pistol have been needed to eliminate the risk from a seriously dangerous dog like a pit bull.
You clearly know nothing about the resilience of these seriously aggressive and dangerous dogs.
You want kids to die, don't you?

Which kids were killed at chucky cheese?

Let me rephrase the comment.

You do not have a fucking clue WHY this woman drew, cocked and pointed her gun at the other( not a child, no mass shooting), do you?
Every week you hear stories of crazies attacking families in chucky fucking cheese.
Babies attacked by adults because they did better in a competitive game, an 18 month old grabbed by the hair for winning more tickets than her assailants sad sack brat!
But you just see the gun!

I put a gun in a guys face last week in Boston, after he blew smoke in my kids face 3 or 4 times after I asked him not to.
The gun improoved his manners immensely.
I saved my child's life that day.
Cigar smokers on newbury st have better manners now!

Well now, that's your OPINION, ain't it?

I happen to believe anyone who would leave a child to be gnawed upon by dogs in order to waste precious seconds retrieving a gun because it's the only weapon they feel will work against the dogs, then yes...they are a COWARD.

Well now, that's your OPINION, ain't it? :pke:

5 or 6 rounds from a cops pistol have been needed to eliminate the risk from a seriously dangerous dog like a pit bull.
You clearly know nothing about the resilience of these seriously aggressive and dangerous dogs.

You do not have a fucking clue WHY this woman drew, cocked and pointed her gun at the other( not a child, no mass shooting), do you?
Every week you hear stories of crazies attacking families in chucky fucking cheese.
Babies attacked by adults because they did better in a competitive game, an 18 month old grabbed by the hair for winning more tickets than her assailants sad sack brat!

I put a gun in a guys face last week in Boston, after he blew smoke in my kids face 3 or 4 times after I asked him not to.

Putting a gun in another person's face for the monstrous crime of blowing smoke your kids way...another gutless gun owner with a yellow streak down his back displays what a cowardly, self centered asswipe, he really is!

ZOMG!!! You do a better job of proving my point than I ever could.

Last edited:

Oh my...lectured again on how I know nothing but you are an EXPERT on dog combat!

You ever shove your thumb into a dog's eye?

You know how fast one will let go of whatever it's got a hold of, when you do?

Allow me to quote the old cliche:

Only point your gun at someone you intend to shoot...and only shoot at someone you intend to kill.

And you are right...all I heard was that ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER drew down on someone at a Chucky Cheese...lord knows what horrendous crime was committed that warranted such action...maybe someone blew smoke in her gutless, intolerant face.

Only point your gun at someone you intend to shoot...and only shoot at someone you intend to kill.

Nice to see you following the rules of responsible gun ownership.

I wonder if any of the other "responsible gun owners" on these boards will have anything to say ab out your cowardly overreaction.

From the article:

"Police said that Bourne had a legal Connecticut permit to carry the weapon. "

i asked where someone said she was responsible. can you provide that? having a permit, means you're legally entitled at one point, arguably deemed responsible at that point, however, i'm waiting for you to show us where she was responsible NOW.

furthermore, your argument lacks any merit whatsoever. for example, you have a license to drive, thus deemed responsible enough to drive when you pass the test. using your logic, if someone gets into an accident or acts irrationally one time, they are no longer a responsible driver.

complete an utter nonsense. typical for what we can expect from you though.

i asked where someone said she was responsible. can you provide that? having a permit, means you're legally entitled at one point, arguably deemed responsible at that point, however, i'm waiting for you to show us where she was responsible NOW.

furthermore, your argument lacks any merit whatsoever. for example, you have a license to drive, thus deemed responsible enough to drive when you pass the test. using your logic, if someone gets into an accident or acts irrationally one time, they are no longer a responsible driver.

complete an utter nonsense. typical for what we can expect from you though.

The woman was deemed "responsible" when she applied for, AND WAS GRANTED a permit to carry a weapon legally...this fact clear despite attempts to arbitrarily change the guidelines used to determine "RESPONSIBILITY".

Last edited:
Putting a gun in another person's face for the monstrous crime of blowing smoke your kids way...another gutless gun owner with a yellow streak down his back displays what a cowardly, self centered asswipe, he really is!

ZOMG!!! You do a better job of proving my point than I ever could.
Blowing clouds of poison at my child?
I even asked hi to blow his poison Elswhere. His response was to put his mouth one inch from my one year old and blow smoke right in his face.

Smoke kills right?
He tried to kill my son, even the liberal Boston police agreed that I was completely justified, the liberal cigar smoking child abuser was arrested on harrasment charges.
I was justified and had no option.

Back