Another"responsible" gun owner gives public demonstration of safety skills

you didn't say texas liar. you didn't name a single state.

first timers never have the license suspended after the hearing

ANOTHER attempt at diversion...BHY attempts to derail the discussion by bogging it down in piddling details.

Regardless of which state we are discussing...when convicted of DUI, you must prove you are responsible enough to drive by completing the required defensive driving/driver education courses and paying the proper fines.

Last edited:
ANOTHER attempt at diversion...BHY attempts to derail the discussion by bogging it down in piddling details.

Regardless of which state we are discussing...when convicted of DUI, you must prove you are responsible enough to drive by completing the required defensive driving/driver education courses and paying the proper fines.

no you don't, most 1st time DUI's are reduced to simply a fine. hence why DUI lawyers make a killing in california.

there is no diversion except your whining tempter tantrum

no you don't, most 1st time DUI's are reduced to simply a fine. hence why DUI lawyers make a killing in california.

there is no diversion except your whining tempter tantrum

So, let's recap, shall we?

You were WRONG about DUI penalties...

You were WRONG about the woman at Chucky Cheese...

You've ignored 007's story of sticking his gun in some smoker's face for the high crime of blowing smoke in his kid's face, because to comment on it might force you to admit he's not a "responsible gun owner" any more than that coward at Chucky Cheese.

so, let's recap, shall we?

zappa never mentioned texas, despite LYING and claiming he did.

zappa is a whiny two faced hypocrite for changing my username, which he claims, makes one a petty douchebag.

i didn't ignore 007...you handled him just fine. but you're a whiny bitch and now everytime you do not counter a point, i will take it as you ignoring it. like that? no, oh no, you will cry about it you two faced schmuck.

so, let's recap, shall we?

zappa never mentioned texas, despite LYING and claiming he did.

zappa is a whiny two faced hypocrite for changing my username, which he claims, makes one a petty douchebag.

i didn't ignore 007...you handled him just fine. but you're a whiny bitch and now everytime you do not counter a point, i will take it as you ignoring it. like that? no, oh no, you will cry about it you two faced schmuck.

My gosh, it's just like when I was growing up and my five year old brother used to copy everything I said to try and get me angry...it never worked for him either, but hey, at least it proves that ButtHurtYurt is at least as smart as a FIVE YEAR OLD!

Sooooo...what's missing from all the hate?

Why, any mention of the responsible gun owner chambering her weapon in another person's face at a Chucky Cheese.

Of course, that was the point of ButtHurtYurt's endless diversions.

1. already addressed your idiotic "responsible" gun owner claim

2. we now see zappa running away from his claim he said texas, after he realized that he LIED

3. LOL

2. we now see zappa running away from his claim he said texas, after he realized that he LIED

3. LOL

"ButtHurtYurt still trying to derail the discussion with this ridiculous "running away" claim...he's going to keep trying to bog down the discussion with his petty fixation on this one minute point that has no bearing on the thread at all...but then, diversion is what ButtHurtYurt is going for.

You addressed nothing...I proved she was considered "responsible" by those in charge of issuing permits for guns and you immediately attempted to derail the thread with your childish word parsing games.

"ButtHurtYurt still trying to derail the discussion with this ridiculous "running away" claim...he's going to keep trying to bog down the discussion with his petty fixation on this one minute point that has no bearing on the thread at all...but then, diversion is what ButtHurtYurt is going for.

You addressed nothing...I proved she was considered "responsible" by those in charge of issuing permits for guns and you immediately attempted to derail the thread with your childish word parsing games.
Thing is, the thing you are refusing to consider is WHY she pulled the gun.
You call her a coward but you only know one part of the story, what happened BEFORE she drew the gun?
You don't ask, you don't care.
It's the obamacult thinking.
Kind of like selective editing to make a fake story.

So, let's recap, shall we?

You were WRONG about DUI penalties...

You were WRONG about the woman at Chucky Cheese...

You've ignored 007's story of sticking his gun in some smoker's face for the high crime of blowing smoke in his kid's face, because to comment on it might force you to admit he's not a "responsible gun owner" any more than that coward at Chucky Cheese.
Selective editing again!
That's obamacult!
It was far more than just blowing smoke in my kids face.
It was a determined and potentially harmfull act of harrasment bordering on violence.
I used the best tool available to prevent the dangerous criminal from continuing his assault on a one year old child.
Before you ask, yes, I was fully prepared to use the weapon to defend my child. The guy was crazy I didn't know what he was capable of.

how is your post on topic and not a derail?

Well that's what you say NOW...I just went back and re-read the thread and can't find a single post where you "address" my "responsible gun owner claim" with anything other than the usual equivocation or evasion.

How about you just give me a post number where you address my "idiotic" claim and I will go see for myself...

Selective editing again!
That's obamacult!
It was far more than just blowing smoke in my kids face.
It was a determined and potentially harmfull act of harrasment bordering on violence.
I used the best tool available to prevent the dangerous criminal from continuing his assault on a one year old child.
Before you ask, yes, I was fully prepared to use the weapon to defend my child. The guy was crazy I didn't know what he was capable of.

LOL...only a gun nut would boast of putting his gun in someone's face for BLOWING SMOKE in theirs, and then in the same breath call the smoker the crazy one.

It is a textbook case of you overreacting and flying off the handle...haven't you wondered why not a one of the board conservatives/gun lovers have spoken up in your defense?

They won't condemn you because to do so would be tantamount to admitting I am right and that is something they will never admit, but not a one has stepped up to defend your actions...now why is that do you suppose?

sappyretard can't read

How about that?

ButtHurtYurt still can't provide the post number...

Once again ButtHurtYurt runs away from the question and instead engages in more evasion.

He knows he's wrong, but like so many angry Righties, he can't bring himself to admit I was right all along.

at least you come running when called sappyretard

LOL

you really can't read, i addressed it, you just refuse to be honest as usual

LOL...only a gun nut would boast of putting his gun in someone's face for BLOWING SMOKE in theirs, and then in the same breath call the smoker the crazy one.

It is a textbook case of you overreacting and flying off the handle...haven't you wondered why not a one of the board conservatives/gun lovers have spoken up in your defense?

They won't condemn you because to do so would be tantamount to admitting I am right and that is something they will never admit, but not a one has stepped up to defend your actions...now why is that do you suppose?
You are selectively editing again, perhaps you can't help it.
It was not my face, it was my infant child's face, the guy was crazed following us aggressively blowing smoke, getting in our face, stepping in front of us to the point that in the minute or so that he initiated his sustained attack on my infant more than 8 onlookers had called 911 to report his insane and dangerous behaviour.
Like I said, you are lying.
That's obamacult.

at least you come running when called sappyretard

LOL

you really can't read, i addressed it, you just refuse to be honest as usual

No problemo!

You obviously can't answer the question...why else would you still be playing the evasion game.

So once again I was right!

And once again you just aren't man enough to admit how full of shit you really are.

You are selectively editing again, perhaps you can't help it.
It was not my face, it was my infant child's face, the guy was crazed following us aggressively blowing smoke, getting in our face, stepping in front of us to the point that in the minute or so that he initiated his sustained attack on my infant more than 8 onlookers had called 911 to report his insane and dangerous behaviour.
Like I said, you are lying.
That's obamacult.

Oh this just keeps getting better and better! this really is the gift that keeps on giving!

So NOW you're going to pretend this guy followed you and your son up and down the block, puffing smoke like some kind of demented choo choo train while at the same time maliciously trying to block your path, while 8 SEPARATE onlookers each called 911?

You still haven't explained why you didn't just ENTER THE STORE your wife was doing her shopping in, which would have IMMEDIATELY defused the situation.

Only you chose to stay outside and allow the situation to continue to escalate.

Back