Any reloaders or gun guys or gals here ?

Talking about black powder makes me want to shoot my .50 cal Hawkins. I going to our farm in East Texas the end of the month. I'm going to take my Hawkins with me. I got it for a wall hanger but I very rarely shoot it. I saw an original Walker for sale for 150K but it looked really rough. One of my great grandfather's and his son were both Texas Rangers and fought at San Jacinto. They both ended up carrying Walkers later on.. When I found that out I bought my Walker for a wall hanger and a shooter.

Id love to hear ranger stories .Lol a walker is a big gun. 8 have never fired one

I was the one that hung out on the corner of

Madison and freshpond. You’re going to see that camera
fly off right from the side of your fucking house.

Id love to hear ranger stories .Lol a walker is a big gun. 8 have never fired one
My Great grandfather and his son were part of the bunch that caught Santa Anna and took him to Sam Houston. They wanted to execute him but Houston wanted him for negotiation barter.

I use 45 grains in the Walker it has a good kick. I saw a guy shooting on into ballistic gel. It penetrated 28 inches.

My Great grandfather and his son were part of the bunch that caught Santa Anna and took him to Sam Houston. They wanted to execute him but Houston wanted him for negotiation barter.

I use 45 grains in the Walker it has a good kick. I saw a guy shooting on into ballistic gel. It penetrated 28 inches.

thats interesting as

I often think about buying a flintlock kit from traditions . The prices are reasonable but I dont get to shoot all the guns I have now

VQ2jnjT.jpg

Samuel Colt. It put him on the map. Up to that point he was broke, had sold all of his previous models of a repeating pistol and only had his patents remaining.

duck you moron were talking about a walker reproduction , perhaps had your dumb pinhead ass had been reading the thread you could follow it.
Now duck real men are talking you go back to sleep like sleepy joe.

duck you moron were talking about a walker reproduction , perhaps had your dumb pinhead ass had been reading the thread you could follow it.
Now duck real men are talking you go back to sleep like sleepy joe.

Sorry to interrupt your drunk, Bobbie. Carry on.

5qklqe.gif
5qkloy.gif

Back