Any reloaders or gun guys or gals here ?

Sorry to interrupt your drunk, Bobbie. Carry on.

5qklqe.gif
5qkloy.gif

no your sorry you made a fool out of your self, be honest .

wHATS FUNNY ABOUT IT IS i HAVE PROBABLY FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT GUNS THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

who made to walker ?
Mine is a Uberti . Colt had Eli Whitney machine the guns and only 1100 were ever made. 1000 went to the military and 100 went to the civilian market. A Walker complete with it case sold for 1.84 million the most expensive gun ever sold. Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker. Texas Ranger collaborated with Colt to design a revolver that could kill a horse. Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker had used the Colt Patterson and liked it but felt the .36 cal was too light. Plus the gun has no trigger guard. So Walker got with Colt and they designed the
Walker Colt.[the official gun of Texas]

I bought mine at Cabela's the weird thing was they just handed me the box and I checked out in the regular checkout. No paper work. Felt strange buying a gun with no background check.

Last edited:
Mine is a Uberti . Colt had Eli Whitney machine the guns and only 1100 were ever made. 1000 went to the military and 100 went to the civilian market. A Walker complete with it case sold for 1.84 million the most expensive gun ever sold. Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker. Texas Ranger collaborated with Colt to design a revolver that could kill a horse. Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker had used the Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker and liked it but felt the .36 cal was too light. Plus the gun has no trigger guard. So Walker got with Colt and they designed the

I bought mine at Cabela's the weird thing was they just handed me the box and I checked out in the regular checkout. No paper work. Felt strange buying a gun with no background check.

Why? (Even though I've always had to)

Even back in the day you had to register guns with the state. My day, anyways.

Before '63 it was different.

Why? (Even though I've always had to)

Even back in the day you had to register guns with the state. My day, anyways.

Before '63 it was different.
You could load it and it would still be a very lethal weapon. Sure the reload is slow but you can have 6 shots pretty fast. And it shoots at about 1100 ft per sec.

Mine is a Uberti . Colt had Eli Whitney machine the guns and only 1100 were ever made. 1000 went to the military and 100 went to the civilian market. A Walker complete with it case sold for 1.84 million the most expensive gun ever sold. Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker. Texas Ranger collaborated with Colt to design a revolver that could kill a horse. Captain Samuel Hamilton Walker had used the Colt Patterson and liked it but felt the .36 cal was too light. Plus the gun has no trigger guard. So Walker got with Colt and they designed the

Yes muzzle loaders are not considered modern fire arms so you can pretty well but them anywhere no paper work.

Yes muzzle loaders are not considered modern fire arms so you can pretty well but them anywhere no paper work.
Yeah my Walker is the first black powder gun that I bought and I had never bought a handgun without federal paper work. I have a baby dragoon that I received as a gift over 40 years ago. A felon could do a lot of damage with a Walker or other black powder gun.

Last edited:
Yeah my Walker is the first black powder gun that I bought and I had never bought a handgun without federal paper work. I have a baby dragoon that I received as a gift over 40 years ago. A felon could do a lot of damage with a Walker or other black powder gun.

Yea but how many people have murderes someone with one. They are not the first choice of gang bangers cartels and dopers

Back