Any reloaders or gun guys or gals here ?

Seat the bullet a little deeper (.002-.003 max) and see if that helps.
Check the chamber to see it "stretched." You could also make sure
the cases were trimmed and sized.

Seating a bit lower could help. Chances are its not the bullet unless your not seating them deep enough. As for case length they will get to a point they wil not eject or seat properly

I’m surrounded by puxxys.

The owners of the building in which the cafe was housed, Francesca and Salvatore Bartolotta, were convicted in the 1980s Pizza Connection case.

He’s not the bad one

As noted, Paul Ragusa, 48, an associate of the Bonanno and Gambino families, was recently sentenced to six years--because in 2017, he met with a CW whom he knew through their prior affiliation with the Giannini Crew,The

Mister 5 feet tall

The Bartolotta's then-22-year-old son, Fabio, was then named as the boss in a federal indictment in which he and his 13 co-defendants were charged with five armed bank robberies, shooting two retired cops during a botched armored car heist, assorted store robberies, arson-for-profit, extortion and transporting stolen goods.

One victim, Ralph Sciulla, was killed because ''he was committing lucrative crimes'' but not allowing other members of the crew to participate. (He "ate alone," meaning he didn't pay his cohorts).

Judge Johnson asked Guzzo to describe his crimes aloud. The young mob associate then read from a piece of paper "in the matter-of-fact tones of a waiter reciting the offerings at a cafe."

You got him before I did. That’s quarters, he’s my friend. Then what’s your complaint?
What took so long?

''I killed Ralph Sciulla by shooting him in the head,'' he said. ''I killed Anthony Mesi by shooting him. I shot John Borrelli...''

I’m repeating myself. That’s my father. We are mistaken for many different ethnic groups.
What’s on your birth certificate that’s who you are. The reason for that is so you don’t end
up F’n yourself. ;)

You dumb stunt. You forgot to put the capagol on the sandwich.

"He worked at Hot Bagels on Metropolitan Avenue for a while, but he ran with the punks in the Giannini Crew and the Middle Village Boys."

I’ll be back for my booster shot.

Back in the 1990s, the Giannini Crew had ties to the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno crime families. The crew robbed banks and businesses primarily concentrated in Ridgewood, Maspeth, Rego Park and Middle Village.

You dumb stunt. You forgot to put the capagol on the sandwich.

"He worked at Hot Bagels on Metropolitan Avenue for a while, but he ran with the punks in the Giannini Crew and the Middle Village Boys."

I’ll be back for my booster shot.

Back in the 1990s, the Giannini Crew had ties to the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno crime families. The crew robbed banks and businesses primarily concentrated in Ridgewood, Maspeth, Rego Park and Middle Village.

I grew up around a few mobsters even did some work for one when I was young ( i needed money) names like chunky porter, Paul and Phil hackish charlie maroon All connected out of wheeling wv firmament and Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

I loaded up about 700 rounds 125 grain lrn under my pet load. very accurate in my glock 17l and g4 model 34. Ill be finishing the box of a 1000 off tonight or tomorrow then I have 2000 rounds of 115 grain lead with a polymer coating on it I want to try out should work good in my Glocks.

Now a lot of people wont shoot lead in glocks due to the polygonal rifling . Other makes allow shooting of lead in their guns and they have polygonal rifling . What I do is when I shoot lead in factory glock barrels is I dont shoot much and I clean the bore regularly. I also use after market barrels for lead in 2 of my glocks . I save a lot on bullets for hand guns by using lead and as I know the owner of a local bullet maker I have easy access to lead bullets that are hard case and lubed and sized and they are very consistant

I grew up around a few mobsters even did some work for one when I was young ( i needed money) names like chunky porter, Paul and Phil hackish charlie maroon All connected out of wheeling wv firmament and Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

There’s no such thing. This is people that are misguided. There’s no such thing as a mob boss.
The authorities allow it to happen. I’m not the guys F’n mother. He’ll figure it out as he goes along.

Translate “Thing Ours” from English to Italian. What does it mean? Hold on let me read the horoscope. ;)

Did he play little league? Where he came from as a kid, did he own a Ferrari or a donkey?

There’s no such thing. This is people that are misguided. There’s no such thing as a mob boss.
The authorities allow it to happen. I’m not the guys F’n mother. He’ll figure it out as he goes along.

Translate “Thing Ours” from English to Italian. What does it mean? Hold on let me read the horoscope. ;)

Did he play little league? Where he came from as a kid, did he own a Ferrari or a donkey?

bad trip ?

It was good seeing you.

Do you want one? No I want two.

91199079-portrait-of-two-young-women-eating-pizza-outdoors-having-fun-together-.jpg

Find a supplier that your gun "likes" and stick with them. There are many factors (too many to list here) that can cause jams.

Years ago I had an AR that I built for hunting coyote. I was not exactly finicky with ammo, but the Federal Premium V-Shok 55gr was always more accurate in the rifle. I hunted with that rifle for 3 years, and when I moved I sold it for more than I had in it.

Years ago I had an AR that I built for hunting coyote. I was not exactly finicky with ammo, but the Federal Premium V-Shok 55gr was always more accurate in the rifle. I hunted with that rifle for 3 years, and when I moved I sold it for more than I had in it.

I use 55gr. Nosler Ballistic tips in my Swift. I size, trim the cases and weigh each charge. It shoots rather well for a 70 year old rifle.

Yes, gun prices are up. I'm considering selling a few.

I use 55gr. Nosler Ballistic tips in my Swift. I size, trim the cases and weigh each charge. It shoots rather well for a 70 year old rifle.

Yes, gun prices are up. I'm considering selling a few.

I built a ar just for accuracy shooting and have a match grade bull barrel on it.
I shoot a 69 gr nossler match grade boat tail hollow point and use 4064 powder for it

I can find fired cases and bullets without problem. So are jacking up prices. Gun powder and primers are kinda hard to find primers mors so and the prices are stupid.

There's probably others. I'm an active sport shooter and hog hunter but don't reload. What calibers do you reload? Any specific purpose such as bird hunting or long range shooting?

2pw48x.jpg

Not when they keep refusing to stop the murder of children and lie about gun laws

Not when they keep refusing to stop the murder of children and lie about gun laws

HEY DUMB ASS ITS LIBERALS WITH STOLEN GUNS COMMITTING ALMOST ALL KILLINGS , GANGS DRUG DEALER THUGS .

THE MAJORITY OF LEAGAL GUN OWNERS TRY TO PROTECT THEIR GUN RIGHTS and don't want to loose them thugs could care less.
just as the post I did today where 2 liberals here locally bushwhacked to deputy's in a traffic stop and one used a child as a shield a baby in fact

HEY DUMB ASS ITS LIBERALS WITH STOLEN GUNS COMMITTING ALMOST ALL KILLINGS , GANGS DRUG DEALER THUGS .

THE MAJORITY OF LEAGAL GUN OWNERS TRY TO PROTECT THEIR GUN RIGHTS and don't want to loose them thugs could care less.
just as the post I did today where 2 liberals here locally bushwhacked to deputy's in a traffic stop and one used a child as a shield a baby in fact

2/3s of "gun deaths" are suicides. One shot from their own gun. It's not rocket science.

53muo0.jpg

actually duck by about 60 percent of gun deaths are suicides , then you need to add in accidental deaths from hunting mis handling etc. , then subtract gang killings and cartel deaths and you actually have a fairly low number .

as far as rifles are concerned about 500 a year are killed with rifles all rifles types combined and there are dozens of dozens of different rifles.
Very few are killed by the greaded ar 15 a year the democrat boogie man .

Back