Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

Darth? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that I saw him post that he was 60, and took early retirement since he was sidelined from his job due to the pandemic. Apparently whatever he did wasn't something that could be done remotely. Then he vanished. He hasn't posted for a year now.

Apparently he posted many things, hard to know what is true.
Dutch is still an asshole though.

Darth? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that I saw him post that he was 60, and took early retirement since he was sidelined from his job due to the pandemic. Apparently whatever he did wasn't something that could be done remotely. Then he vanished. He hasn't posted for a year now.
Darth was close to my age. He did claim he retired because of the pandemic.

...because you read it on the Internet. :rofl2:

JPP's American Viking:

63z0ik.jpg

Right...same as you, Fag.

He doesn't even try to hide it anymore, it's even in his title. :laugh:

It always has been. I believe in "Truth in advertising". :D

Rune likes to fight when he's been drinking. Notice he isn't like this daily. I took it as a complement, like when a drunk in a bar goes after the toughest guy in the bar.

Apparently he posted many things, hard to know what is true.

Dutch is still an asshole though.

People with a clue have a fair guess on what was true about Darth and what wasn't.

It took a lot of years and American tax dollars, but thanks for recognizing the results, Rune. :thup:

That's what I remember, too, that he was somewhere in his sixties. He took early retirement and in a few years would be eligible for SS benefits.

He said he was in his 60's and was laid off during covid , he worked in hospital housekeeping and told all he removed his mask when around like mined workers

I don't recall about housekeeping. I thought he was a nurse who worked mostly with pulmonary patients.

My bad, apparently it was with surgical patients.

Last edited:
Back