Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

Good Christ almighty, AssWipe, I own you. You are so true to form...a person could win money betting on you.

Thank you for being such a paragon of an American conservative...a total asshole.

You do own him. Unasked-for advice: Sell now, while the market's up. :laugh:

He's often discussed all the friends he's lost, as well as a restaurant business. My guess is his drinking is taking a toll. Wonder how long Mrs. Hawkeye will stick around, once she finds out that he refers to her online as "THE SLUT"?

Good question. He calls himself a "truth teller." He doesn't seem to know the difference between honesty and rude tactlessness.

It is true that I have lost a lot of my friends in RL. Dissidents are not tolerated in this WOKE dystopia, the reason for which is well explained by Mass Formation Psychosis.

As for friends here I decided before I started to not do that here.....I made an exception for Legion and almost instantly regretted it.

^ Resurrects old thread to snark at the objects of his obsession, calls others "stalkers." :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

PFOfoH6.gif

Darth probably does.

Whomever he/she is.

He is/was an elderly "medical worker" who claimed "masks don't work" and was an anti-vaxxer.

Odds favor him being dead or incapacitated by COVID. For his demographic on JPP, it fits that 20-25% of them would end up D-E-A-D. Count who many are still here and it fits on why Darth is one of those that isn't.

DzGb9Sy.png

It is true that I have lost a lot of my friends in RL. Dissidents are not tolerated in this WOKE dystopia, the reason for which is well explained by Mass Formation Psychosis.

As for friends here I decided before I started to not do that here.....I made an exception for Legion and almost instantly regretted it.

More likely the reason for your RL "friends" backing away is your substance abuse and your mental struggles. As for friends here, why is that important to you? And why did you just kick Toxic to the curb? lol

He is/was an elderly "medical worker" who claimed "masks don't work" and was an anti-vaxxer.

Odds favor him being dead or incapacitated by COVID. For his demographic on JPP, it fits that 20-25% of them would end up D-E-A-D. Count who many are still here and it fits on why Darth is one of those that isn't.

Hope he's still around and just too rightfully embarrassed to show his face around here again, given the 1,000,000+ death toll and his prediction of "61 deaths."

Hope he's still around and just too rightfully embarrassed to show his face around here again, given the 1,000,000+ death toll and his prediction of "61 deaths."

Odds favor that a fifth of the JPP "Masks don't work" dumbasses end up dead or incapacitated.

Back