Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

I guess as long as we live in collective human communities, there will always be social conventions that are not backed up by scientific laws or derived through deductions of pure logic.

There's really no logical reason we can't just go to work or church naked.

There's sanitary, safety and social reasons. About 95% of it is social IMO. :)

I guess as long as we live in collective human communities, there will always be social conventions that are not backed up by scientific laws or derived through deductions of pure logic.

There's really no logical reason we can't just go to work or church naked.

Americans are such freaks about nudity.

I don't think he ever realizes he is wrong.
actually DARTH did mention the infamous "62" was wrong -
but he was not wrong that masks dont help even a little bit.

I wish he was here so I could kid him about Manchin - Manchin lost all his principle he was standing on

DARTH's a good guy. I think he just got on his mountain bike and got swallowed by the hollows of WV

I wish he was here so I could kid him about Manchin - Manchin lost all his principle he was standing on

DARTH's a good guy. I think he just got on his mountain bike and got swallowed by the hollows of WV

Wow, Dookie. That's very brave of you to call Vladimir Putin a fucking moron and a liar.....especially since you still have your lips wrapped around Vlad's penile member.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-mask-mandate-putin-covid-cases-spike/
Russia orders national mask mandate as coronavirus cases spike
Russian President Vladimir Putin's administration is taking its most drastic measures yet to curb the second wave of COVID-19. The Russian government on Tuesday implemented a nationwide mask mandate, as coronavirus cases spike worldwide.

Under the new mandate, effective Wednesday, masks will be mandatory in crowded public spaces, such as public transportation, parking lots and elevators, according to the order published on the website for the federal health watchdog agency Rospotrebnadzor, also known as the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing.

Wow, Dookie. That's very brave of you to call Vladimir Putin a fucking moron and a liar.....especially since you still have your lips wrapped around Vlad's penile member.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-mask-mandate-putin-covid-cases-spike/
Russia orders national mask mandate as coronavirus cases spike
that is 2 years old you idiot. I'm not even going to waste my morning coffee time explaining the paper surgical masks are absolutely useless to stop aerosol virus

that is 2 years old you idiot. I'm not even going to waste my morning coffee time explaining the paper surgical masks are absolutely useless to stop aerosol virus

It's good that you can still count, Dookie. So? How does that change the facts, Russki?

https://www.rferl.org/a/moscow-end-mandatory-masks/31752548.html
Moscow Mayor Cancels Mandatory Masks But Ban On Public Gatherings Remains
Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin says the mandatory wearing of masks in public places will be lifted in the city as of March 15, while a ban on public gatherings and demonstrations introduced two years ago as part of coronavirus precautions will remain.

True.

But nothing works as well as "fuck."

And make no mistake about it...it is used at the highest levels. There is a reason for all the bleeping when politicians are taped and do not know they are being taped. There was a moment when I hit my thumb with a hammer while trying to drive in a small brad. It hurt. And I remember yelling, "Fuck!" My guess is the Pope would have yelled that same thing if it had been his thumb.

An oldie but goodie for you Frank

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxpV8D8K9JI

Not really.
What is left in the bill, which still stinks is not nearly as intrusive thanks to Manchin.

Back