Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

Pretty sure he has always identified as a Dem but I may have imagined the whole thing.

I don't know. Someone tinkered with the Advanced Search function and now it no function....at least not for me.

Otherwise, I'd word search his first message or 10. It'd most likely come up there. "Democrat" and his user name is a good start in advanced search.

lol....aren't you the guy who's claimed a number of posters were Legion?.......

Yes. At least one of them. Legion is exactly what he wants to be. You? You're more of a wannabe.

You're as trollish as Legion, but without that little pizzazz of intelligent humor he shows from time to time. Have you considered letting go of Satan's cock long enough to consider humanity lessons? Satan is evil. Jus' sayin'.

Yes. At least one of them. Legion is exactly what he wants to be. You? You're more of a wannabe.

You're as trollish as Legion, but without that little pizzazz of intelligent humor he shows from time to time. Have you considered letting go of Satan's cock long enough to consider humanity lessons? Satan is evil. Jus' sayin'.

you posted this while lying on the ground after your latest faceplant, didn't you....

I don't know. Someone tinkered with the Advanced Search function and now it no function....at least not for me.

Otherwise, I'd word search his first message or 10. It'd most likely come up there. "Democrat" and his user name is a good start in advanced search.

Trust me, he is a Democrat.

Considering a majority of posters on this board are Boomers you can't rule out health issues when people stop posting. However I'm sure many people who have posted here over the years have enjoyed doing so but then reached a point where they either no longer enjoy it or choose to spend their time in others ways and just stop coming here. Having posted here way too long myself I know I've seen people that used to post a lot then take even years off from posting before making a return visit.

The other reality is this board gets very few new posters (outside of new socks being created). Some of us may like the 'intimacy' that creates as we all kind of "know" each other but at the same time you can pretty much guess how each person is going to react to a particular event which leads to the same discussions over and over. Not exactly the most simulating environment in that regard. So I can understand people who get bored here.

But I don't recall Darth making any type of "peace out, I'm gone" type announcement. He just stopped posting as far as I can tell.

Considering a majority of posters on this board are Boomers you can't rule out health issues when people stop posting. However I'm sure many people who have posted here over the years have enjoyed doing so but then reached a point where they either no longer enjoy it or choose to spend their time in others ways and just stop coming here. Having posted here way too long myself I know I've seen people that used to post a lot then take even years off from posting before making a return visit.

The other reality is this board gets very few new posters (outside of new socks being created). Some of us may like the 'intimacy' that creates as we all kind of "know" each other but at the same time you can pretty much guess how each person is going to react to a particular event which leads to the same discussions over and over. Not exactly the most simulating environment in that regard. So I can understand people who get bored here.

But I don't recall Darth making any type of "peace out, I'm gone" type announcement. He just stopped posting as far as I can tell.

He was also a believer that the virus was fake, masks don't work and Trump's vaccine was a plot to inject nanobot tracking devices. Elderly people like that don't fare well in a pandemic.

I've known a few. The odds were against them based upon their age.

You and I both know most of the aggressive RW idiots on JPP are all talk. They are in retirement homes where they are protected and vaccinated. They talk tough but clearly lie a lot. Fine. Their choice. Others do live alone, don't wear masks and refused vaccinations. That group is at risk and the odds favor all of them will become sick at some point.

DzGb9Sy.png

Agree with regard to anonymity, lying, and gossip...but I disagree with that "curse" (I'm sure you mean vulgarity) stuff.

The entire notion of words that should not be used...is an absurdity to me. If one can say "cuff" in a social setting...one should be able to make that same sound backwards in a social setting. And if "intercourse" can be used reasonably, why cannot "fuck" be used just as reasonably?

If vagina can be used, cunt should work just as well; cock as well as penis; tits as well as breasts/mammaries; blowjob/cocksucking as well as fellatio...and so on?

If "gosh" or "darn" or "rats" work...why not "motherfucker?"

The entire notion of "adult" language is insane.

And you hear all that invective in public all the time now

It’s just how people talk now

The way things work on this forum, probably just changed his name and continues to post

I swear there are a limited number of posters here, several, one in particular, posts under numerous pseudonyms, even both sides of an issue, so as I said, probability is that he just lagers his tag

Where did I indicate anything "upsets" me? No need to lie, it's all in the chronology of the posts.

I noted this board means nothing to me, you asked if I come here to vent or "depression." I then pointed out I never spend time here but you spend an inordinate amount of time here, which is a fact.

I don't care what you do. Don't care about this board. Why does that bother you? My apathy clearly does bother you. You do a lot of projecting which reads as you must be very unhappy.

You were tossing shit at people being here dude

Face the repercussions of the shit you toss loser

Odds favor a few of them have died of COVID. No masks, no vaccinations and denying the virus exists are sure ways to eventually get sick. Once sick, the odds favor about 20% dying in their age group and about 24% suffering long COVID.

Or they drank the tea Putin sent them

When was your first year here?

Back