Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

Odds favor the "masks don't work", anti-vaxxer MAGA mob dying of COVID. Among JPP's elderly unvaxxed nutjobs, of which Darth was one, the odds favor 20% of them dying with 30% of the remaining 80% (24% of that group) having long COVID.

JPP is a RW forum. Phan is the token Lefty. Odds favor any LW members like Iolo hanging out at a LW forum or one less RW than JPP.

Iolo's family and himself are vaxxed but had COVID anyways, last year I believe. They all recovered w/o any problems. He's probably around our age; he's mentioned grandchildren.

Sister Stench has been MIA too. Must be something wrong there; she would never miss a chance to snortle and crow about Roe v Wade being overturned.

It's all speculation, but I feel like the demise of their orange tinted Cult Leader from the pinnacle of power left some cultists distraught and unable to carry on waving the MAGA flag on an obscure message board

That's a plausible explanation and might be the answer.

OTOH, most of the MAGAtes on JPP are elderly, single Euro-American males who can't cut it on other forums so they come here. Where would they go? USMB? Trinnity's Stormfront-lite? If they aren't there, then they aren't online. I doubt they have much of a life outside of their "facility" and the Internet.

Iolo's family and himself are vaxxed but had COVID anyways, last year I believe. They all recovered w/o any problems. He's probably around our age; he's mentioned grandchildren.

Sister Stench has been MIA too. Must be something wrong there; she would never miss a chance to snortle and crow about Roe v Wade being overturned.

Good. More likely he's either doing something else or on another forum.

OTOH, most of the MAGAtes on JPP are elderly, single Euro-American males who can't cut it on other forums so they come here. Where would they go? USMB? Trinnity's Stormfront-lite? If they aren't there, then they aren't online. I doubt they have much of a life outside of their "facility" and the Internet.

We are on the very cusp of a new generation of research in the social sciences, with a focus on the sociology and psychology of the online experience.

The old social conventions of showing some restraint and decorum, at least in the public commons, has been eroded by the ability of elderly cranks to use anonymous keyboards lie, gossip, curse without the boundaries of any ethical guard rails.

Yep, along with several others. Their hate zits get filled and start throbbing, so they come here to pop them and share the pus with everyone else.

Let me know if I can hand you the JPPMindBleach. lol

LOL Sounds about right.

No worries. It's an apt description. :thup:

We are on the very cusp of a new generation of research in the social sciences, with a focus on the sociology and psychology of the online experience.

The old social conventions of showing some restraint and decorum, at least in public, has been eroded by the ability of elderly cranks to use anonymous keyboards lie, gossip, curse without the boundaries of any ethical guard rails.

I hope so!

Agreed. Something has to give. One is that more Americans need to be taught the fundamentals of Critical Thinking because it's obviously lacking in all the MAGAtes posting here....and other political extremists. Sanity of the posters can't be cures by critical thinking.

Dayum boy.
This is a free speech forum. Most are not.
There are plenty of Leftards here, a goodly number of decent Liberals and a range of conservatards as well as a few decent Conservatives.

2 of the 3 active Mods are Democrats.

Fair and balanced.

Not everyone and everything here is a lost cause...;) But if you take time to look around, and I know you do, it's easy to see why some are missing in action or posting less...Things will be much improved by mid fall...

You're a lost cause shit stain

Dayum boy.
This is a free speech forum. Most are not.
There are plenty of Leftards here, a goodly number of decent Liberals and a range of conservatards as well as a few decent Conservatives.

2 of the 3 active Mods are Democrats.

Fair and balanced.
Disagreed.

An interesting denial since it's obviously not true.
I realize this board is the centerpiece of your existence however, that is not the case for me.

Like Jack, were I banned I'd probably never return either. Too easy to discard and forget this site.

And honestly, it gets boring with the same old tired replayed crap over and over. I have better things to do.

I realize this board is the centerpiece of your existence however, that is not the case for me.

Like Jack, were I banned I'd probably never return either. Too easy to discard and forget this site.

And honestly, it gets boring with the same old tired replayed crap over and over. I have better things to do.

I enjoy the diversion but calling it a centerpiece is an exaggeration. Your denials are interesting.

Agreed the same old shit is boring which is why I look for other topics.

Back