Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

It's all speculation, but I feel like the demise of their orange tinted Cult Leader from the pinnacle of power left some cultists distraught and unable to carry on waving the MAGA flag on an obscure message board

Just like Teflon Don's meltdown and exit. He was 101% sure trump would win the election.

Country Boy and Stretch also disappeared shortly after the last fleeting Kraken hopes were dashed on the rocks!

Not sure about Stretch, but County Boy had at least one sock. Not sure if one of them got banned or not.

Then again, maybe he choked his life out in a hospital coughing up phlegm while screaming "Vaccines are full of nanobots!"

Not sure about Stretch, but County Boy had at least one sock. Not sure if one of them got banned or not.

Then again, maybe he choked his life out in a hospital coughing up phlegm while screaming "Vaccines are full of nanobots!"

Hopefully they didn't die of COVID, but it would be good if they learned some lessons upon reflection about being duped by transparent Kraken lies.

Hopefully they didn't die of COVID, but it would be good if they learned some lessons upon reflection about being duped by transparent Kraken lies.

Odds favor a few of them have died of COVID. No masks, no vaccinations and denying the virus exists are sure ways to eventually get sick. Once sick, the odds favor about 20% dying in their age group and about 24% suffering long COVID.

DzGb9Sy.png

68uli1.jpg

I can't speak for him.
I, however, an not a Trumper and I didn't vote for Biden so....
Are you a Democrat? If so, then I can see why you think he is, but if not then I fail to see the relevance.

I’ve been voting straight Libertarian tickets since 2014.

Are you a Democrat? If so, then I can see why you think he is, but if not then I fail to see the relevance.

I’ve been voting straight Libertarian tickets since 2014.

Pretty sure he has always identified as a Dem but I may have imagined the whole thing.

Back