Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

I lost two friends at one party, which I hosted!, over saying that I dont need to see anymore fat actresses, that I want art to inspire, I want to see beauty.

That is not allowed in my dystopia.

Yes! But some male athletes pinned their foreskin shut.
They didn't mind being naked,but it bothered some to have their dick head showing.

They usually had a small loin cloth to stop their balls swinging to and fro. Not really conducive to a good athletic performance and no doubt hurt like fuck as well.

How about Lizzo!

:shock:

Lizzo defended by fans after being body shamed by comic Aries Spears

Fans of the “Juice” hitmaker were quick to jump to her defense when Spears, 47, took some very personal jabs at her during an interview with the “Art of Dialogue.”

“I can’t get past the fact that she looks like the s–t emoji,” he said on the YouTube channel, which claims to be “elevating Hip-Hop culture.”

“She’s got a very pretty face, but she keeps showing her body off like, come on, man. Come on, yo.”

He continued, “I’m sorry. Listen, I ain’t the most in-shape n—a in the world but I still, when you funny and you got swagger and confidence and you decent looking – I think I’m at least handsome – you get p—y. But a woman that’s built like a plate of mashed potatoes is in trouble.”

Spears didn’t take his foot out of his mouth, choosing to condemn women who supported Lizzo and were inspired by her confidence.

“You know what kills me about women is the hypocrisy and the contradiction,” Spears said, as he began visibly sweating.

“‘F— diabetes, f— heart problems, f— heart disease, cholesterol. Y’all claim womanhood and about sisterhood and support for your sister, you know, when it comes to that ridiculous s—. But if you really gave a f—, why wouldn’t you go, ‘Black girl, we love your confidence, boo boo, but this ain’t it. This ain’t it,'” he said.

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/28/lizzo-defended-by-fans-after-attack-from-comic-aries-spears/

Good one, ca.

As you can imagine, with a name like Frank, I am very interested in words that begin with the letter "f" and end with the letter "k."

I had a great op ed piece published dealing with the topic. Had to be handled skillfully...because back in the day, all newspapers were supposedly family friendly.

you get paid for your inane partisan blather?

At times I have been paid for articles published.

I do not do "insane partisan blather."

How bored does a person have to be to consider Fredo worth debating?

Did you see where Fredo and STY's lawyer was arrested for her part in the Coup? Texan Kellye SoRelle, lawyer for Oath Keepers arrested

She's fully cooperating with the Feds including handing over all of her contacts. How long before STY and Fredo get an FBI visit? I'm guessing they are under a lot of pressure worrying about spending a few years behind bars playing "Drop the Soap" with the Crips and the Bloods. :rofl2:

4xwz4b.jpg

BTW, $20 says Darth is dead, incapacitated or in prison.

I do NOT do "insane partisan blather."

But if your very existence depends on pretending that I do...I understand. Under those circumstances, you should do it...and do your best to hide the fact that you are lying to yourself.

It actually makes me feel good to see that I have that much power over you.

I do NOT do "insane partisan blather."

But if your very existence depends on pretending that I do...I understand. Under those circumstances, you should do it...and do your best to hide the fact that you are lying to yourself.

It actually makes me feel good to see that I have that much power over you.

my existence doesn't depend on it.

you do do it.

and i said inane.

my existence doesn't depend on it.

you do do it.

and i said inane.

You are a nut case, AssWipe.

Sorry you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but I do thank you for showing me just how much power I have over you. I'm actually enjoying it more than you can suppose.

You are a nut case, AssWipe.

Sorry you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but I do thank you for showing me just how much power I have over you. I'm actually enjoying it more than you can suppose.

i think you're making a big deal out of a casual observation.

i think you're making a big deal out of a casual observation.

If I did, I apologize...sincerely.

I suspect I did not, though. I suspect my response was the kind you were looking for...and I was just humoring you.

It escalated...and I made the most of it with my responses.

I would much rather we all get along a LOT BETTER, but I just do not see that happening between those on my side...and those on yours.

If given a choice between partitioning of some sort...and civil war...I would choose partitioning.

If I did, I apologize...sincerely.

I suspect I did not, though. I suspect my response was the kind you were looking for...and I was just humoring you.

It escalated...and I made the most of it with my responses.

I would much rather we all get along a LOT BETTER, but I just do not see that happening between those on my side...and those on yours.

If given a choice between partitioning of some sort...and civil war...I would choose partitioning.

stfu idiot.

none of that is happening.

Back