Anyone wonder what happened to Darth

Odds favor that a fifth of the JPP "Masks don't work" dumbasses end up dead or incapacitated.

My favorites are the "masks don't work," "vaccines are poison," "COVID is no worse than a bad cold" morons who sleep in PPE, avoid contact with other humans, and happily accept the experimental RNA-changing anti-virals which aren't poison. :laugh:

My favorites are the "masks don't work," "vaccines are poison," "COVID is no worse than a bad cold" morons who sleep in PPE, avoid contact with other humans, and happily accept the experimental RNA-changing anti-virals which aren't poison. :laugh:

LOL

Maybe he gave himself a bleach injection. :thup:

Took horse dewormer, turned into a horse, and can no longer use a keyboard with his hooves? lol

:laugh: Self-labeled medical experts who only take medical advice off FB are on the leading edge of equestrian advances.

Darth is probably dead. Along with a couple other JPP nutjobs.

pr6rmohwuhsxgf30w5qj.gif

He is/was an elderly "medical worker" who claimed "masks don't work" and was an anti-vaxxer.

Odds favor him being dead or incapacitated by COVID. For his demographic on JPP, it fits that 20-25% of them would end up D-E-A-D. Count who many are still here and it fits on why Darth is one of those that isn't.

DzGb9Sy.png

He isn't elderly you retard.
Project much?
He is in his early 50's.

He isn't elderly you retard.
Project much?
He is in his early 50's.

Darth? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that I saw him post that he was 60, and took early retirement since he was sidelined from his job due to the pandemic. Apparently whatever he did wasn't something that could be done remotely. Then he vanished. He hasn't posted for a year now.

But yet these same people think Trump is the Messiah!

He said he was in his 60's and was laid off during covid , he worked in hospital housekeeping and told all he removed his mask when around like mined workers

Rune AKA American Viking is a typical angry, bitter, elderly, lonely Euro-American male. He's pissed at me for confronting him on his beliefs and his personal attacks are a petty means of "getting even". Sad, isn't it?

63yp0v.jpg

Darth? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that I saw him post that he was 60, and took early retirement since he was sidelined from his job due to the pandemic. Apparently whatever he did wasn't something that could be done remotely. Then he vanished. He hasn't posted for a year now.
Darth was a surgery tech. I suspect he returned to work as the elective surgeries returned as COVID restrictions went away.

Considering a majority of posters on this board are Boomers you can't rule out health issues when people stop posting. However I'm sure many people who have posted here over the years have enjoyed doing so but then reached a point where they either no longer enjoy it or choose to spend their time in others ways and just stop coming here. Having posted here way too long myself I know I've seen people that used to post a lot then take even years off from posting before making a return visit.

The other reality is this board gets very few new posters (outside of new socks being created). Some of us may like the 'intimacy' that creates as we all kind of "know" each other but at the same time you can pretty much guess how each person is going to react to a particular event which leads to the same discussions over and over. Not exactly the most simulating environment in that regard. So I can understand people who get bored here.

But I don't recall Darth making any type of "peace out, I'm gone" type announcement. He just stopped posting as far as I can tell.

He did say that he was taking early retirement from his job as a theatre technician performing hip replacements. Probably decided that he wanted to leave the board as well as hanging up his bone saw.

So what people come and go, why do you even care?

Rune AKA American Viking is a typical angry, bitter, elderly, lonely Euro-American male. He's pissed at me for confronting him on his beliefs and his personal attacks are a petty means of "getting even". Sad, isn't it?

63yp0v.jpg

Not elderly you lying shitstain and I am pissed at you because you are a liar.

Go fuck yourself.

Back