Are Christians monotheistic?

sorry, but only the atheists get mixed up reading the scriptures......I believe it's because, like New Earthers, they insist on literal interpretations of genres never intended to be read literally.......that and insisting upon erronious 15th Century translations...

So parts of the bible are not intended to be read literally? And how do you know which ones are those? Your choice? The Pope decides? Your preacher?

so you think throwing out the wisdom of Zeus was a mistake?.......can you give me an example of it?.......or maybe the wisdom of Isis?.....as I recall she made a dildo out of a part of her dead brotherd and used it to make a child........or Osiris......he was the dildo in question......

And Mary had a baby as a virgin, a ghost told her husband to accept it anyway. Jesus and God had an argument while he was on the cross. Moses was given a stone tablet of written rules on a mountain.

I agree, not mirror images, but both are supernatural and have powers beyond those of humans, both a deity. He even has a realm.

God is supernatural......Satan was created......the fact you call him a deity doesn't actually make him a deity......he has no realm other than what God has left to him......and if Satan has powers beyond those of humans why does he have to deceive them to get them to do things?.......

he couldn't even do things to Job without God's consent......

So parts of the bible are not intended to be read literally? And how do you know which ones are those? Your choice? The Pope decides? Your preacher?

it is identified by genre.....did you think poetry is meant to be understood literally........do you read Carl Sanberg literally?.....did the fog really creep in on little cat feet?.....did the cat get them back?......

In the final battle, satan can beat god. That makes him equivalent to god. Therefore a god. The Christians worship a father, a son, and a holy ghost. Those are 3 gods right there. They also pray to lots of saints. That shows those spirits can decide what happens in your life. Christianity is not monotheism. They pray to Mary. If she existed, she died 2000 years ago. You are praying to another god. The final bay\ttle will have the devils minions Vs gods army of angels. All spirits. All gods.

Yet, PMP once responded to me “if the Bible says it happened, then it happened.”

God is supernatural......Satan was created......the fact you call him a deity doesn't actually make him a deity......he has no realm other than what God has left to him......and if Satan has powers beyond those of humans why does he have to deceive them to get them to do things?.......

he couldn't even do things to Job without God's consent......

Your god allows that kind of evil to exist and prosper.

Back