Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Sure he did.

In two places that I can use as examples.

One is obviously the Golden Rule.

The other is when he told those about to stone the prostitute, that they could not without bringing forth an accomplish or victim.

IOW. Do not discriminate negatively without a just cause.

IDK how you missed those.

Regards
DL

Misinterpretation

Posts #54, 91, 320 & 322.

Why the GC snake can't even concede a small point seems to be based on his need to control the narrative and be the final authoritative voice on all aspects and levels. When discussing a subject such as this, you can't. Thus, the GC Snake seems waver back and forth in the discussion, which has been going on for some time now. Interesting on one level, tedious on another.

Why the GC snake can't even concede a small point seems to be based on his need to control the narrative and be the final authoritative voice on all aspects and levels. When discussing a subject such as this, you can't. Thus, the GC Snake seems waver back and forth in the discussion, which has been going on for some time now. Interesting on one level, tedious on another.

I disagree.

I never waver.

You accuse without showing or quoting anything.

Great way to argue.

You win.

Regards
DL

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I disagree.

I never waver.

You accuse without showing or quoting anything.

Great way to argue.

You win.

Regards
DL

Of course you disagree...you're NEVER wrong :rolleyes:.
The chronology of your exchanges makes this statement a self deluded lie.
I gave the post numbers on this thread from our exchanges. Anyone can just backtrack on the pages to see for themselves.
Another lie, as I explain above.
Your sarcasm aside, it's more accurate to say my immediate previous post is correct. Given your demonstrated self delusions as to what has transpired, I don't see any point in rehashing the past. You may have the last, predictable word.

Of course you disagree...you're NEVER wrong :rolleyes:.
The chronology of your exchanges makes this statement a self deluded lie.
I gave the post numbers on this thread from our exchanges. Anyone can just backtrack on the pages to see for themselves.
Another lie, as I explain above.
Your sarcasm aside, it's more accurate to say my immediate previous post is correct. Given your demonstrated self delusions as to what has transpired, I don't see any point in rehashing the past. You may have the last, predictable word.

I have no idea of what you speak, given that you have yet to quote anything.

You waste both of our time, stupid.

Get an issue of get lost, or keep talking to yourself and winning on all issues.

Regards
DL

Yes, Yahweh and Jesus are shown as mass murderers and should be seen as evil.

Regards
DL

who did jesus murder?

if you're referencing the inquisition of the catholic church, that's a corrupt organization created by men, not jesus himself.

how about stalin, hitler, pol pot, mao?

should they be judged?

who did jesus murder?

if you're referencing the inquisition of the catholic church, that's a corrupt organization created by men, not jesus himself.

how about stalin, hitler, pol pot, mao?

should they be judged?

I think all things should be judged.

How else would we know if they are good or evil?

As to Jesus. Think Trinity and how many gods are doing the killing. Only one, regardless of how many names he has.

If that does not do it then think of Jesus's promised Armageddon and mass murder.

Regards
DL

As to Jesus. Think Trinity and how many gods are doing the killing. Only one, regardless of how many names he has.

If that does not do it then think of Jesus's promised Armageddon and mass murder.

Regards
DL

who is worse, stalin or a non mass murderer?

Regards
DL

gnostics christians believe jesus has nothing to do with yahweh, or yaldabaoth, the demented demiurge of senseless manifestation.

Back